BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey i.
LaFollette
I love this product! It has really helped me keep my face clear and acne free! I have tried many brands of cleaners but this one was the only one that did not cause my face to break out worse before it helped.
Allie C.
Refreshing minty feel, helps my acne some, and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Unfortunately it doesn't quite do enough to clear up my face to earn a five star review from me.
Cassandra R.
St. Paul
I use this on my face every time I shower. It's great! My face always feels fresh a clean when i get out! Also I've seen a decrease in my acne breakouts since introducing this product into my everyday routine!
Marisol A.
It's a good product. I like this brand. It's been very effective to me. Not disappointed with it. It price is about right. I continue buying it and other of their products. This is definitely one of recommend.
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
I have always had pretty clear skin ... I was very excited to try it but i noticed right after beginning use my face broke out so bad .... i stopped using and my face has cleared up
Sofia t.
Saint Paul
This product was simple and easy to use. I am a report user if this product. I will definitely get it again. It is a great value for the price. It is gentle and soothing on the skin while still being cleansing
Crystal Q.
Lincoln
This cleanser was okay, pretty drying so it didn’t help with my dry patches :( however it did leave my face feeling tingly and awake in the mornings so that’s why I gave it 3 stars!
ashlynn s.
Norman
I love the smell of this and I’ve noticed a difference in the size of my pores and blackheads. My pores are noticeably smaller and my blackheads on my nose and chin are a lot less visible or gone all together!
Bre N.
Huntsville
Not best used for an every day cleanser, best to use as a weekly cleanser. I personally don't break out much, but this does help the few irritating blemishes that do appear at bay!!
Rachel D.
Coal City, IL
Great cleanser for a great price. Perfect for anyone with acne prone skin. Awesome alternative to higher end charcoal products that can get expensive. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne problems
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?