BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Wear We Roam b.
Evanston, IL
This product makes my skin feel so fresh and clean, I’m obsessed. It really scrubs my skin better than anything else and leaves my skin feeling soft and blemish free. It’s a staple in my routine.
Katie S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
It was okay. I wasn’t super impressed. Just acted like your basic face wash, did not help improve my acne. Has a slight warming sensation that depending on your skin sensitivity, can burn a bit.
Heather D.
I like thks face wash and it is good for oily skin, but DO NOT leave it on too long. If you do it burns and it will leave your face fire truck red for the rest of the night, learn from my mistakes! Other than that good product.
Summer R.
Nashville, TN
One I think this scrub smells really good. It opens my nasal passages. I recommend any teenager struggling with acne to give this a try before you try anything else. The scrub seems so simple, but just after one use I felt a difference. Just remember to moisturize afterwards!
Ashley Q.
Minneapolis, MN
This is seriously my favorite face wash ever! I love how deeply it cleans my pores, they need it since i have oily skin. This combined with the rest kf my skincare routine is absolutely PERFECT!
Chaney H.
This definitely gets all of the oils and dirt out of your skin and pores. You can feel it lifting off. Bought from Walgreens for about $8 and I'm half way done with the bottle. I would buy again.
your M.
I've tried more than one biore item they usually give you a minty feeling and it refreshes your face! It's pretty gentle, not my favorite but it's decent! You can try it out it does prevent acne!
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
This stuff really works! It tingles a bit so I guess that means it's working. It cleared my face up within days. It's not the cheapest but still affordable. Lasts quite a while. Love this product
Clarissa C.
Riverside
Love this product. I use it mostly at night after washing my face and sometimes in the morning and i really feel like my face has cleared up quite a bit compared to how my face used to be before.
Sarah-Beth R.
As most cleansers have a harsh scent, this one did not which I appreciated. My skin felt very nice after use, but I did not find that it helped much with my acne. It was nice while it lasted, but I probably would not repurchase.
courtney p.