BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • Can I use it with a spin brush?1 Answers
  • Can this help me even the tone of my face?1 Answers
Bridgett G.
Marquette
I love this product, it keeps my face feeling fresh, and really helps clear my face. I use this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a non expensive and very effective facial cleanser. I would buy this product again and again.
Nissa M.
I like it but it brought all my imperfections to the surface and made me break out like crazy but my face is finally starting to clear up so I can't be to mad and when I use it in the shower it really wakes me up it leaves my face feeling cold and awake
Bri J.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of my top 3 favorite facial cleansers for sure! It goes on a bit thick and you need to apply water with it after a few times but it's also a good visit thing because a little goes a long way! My number one favorite charcoal cleansing products!
Dakota J.
Works amazing with removing black heads and pores and is great for oily skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and good as new. It is very effective and always gets the job done. I think the scent could be a little more appealing but that's not really a huge issue. The product works and i can always rely on it.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
this priduct works really well for oily skin since its charcoal. and after rinsing it leaves a very nice, fresh feeling behind that tingles a bit! the only drawback is that it didnt work for me as a daily cleanser, which was a little disappointing,
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
I absolute love charcoal facial cleansers. I always feel fresh after I wash my face, and my nose always ends up being so much smoother afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone who definitely has dry or peeling skin on the nose area, it works very well.
Angie R.
this product is not good for acne. It does not clear the acne. it makes the acne worse, since it is oil based. I bought this at target for around $8. it works for people that have dry skin. I would not buy this again. I also would not recommend this prouct
Jazmine J.
Rogers
This product is by far my FAVORITE facial cleanser and ive repurchased it twice and will continue to repurchase it, it clears your skin very well, i notice differences in my skin after one use ! Would DEFINITELY recommend to others especially oily skin!
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I used this product one time while on a trip. I have combination skin, and, while the price is competitive, it made my dry areas dry-er and my oily areas dry. This Biore product was provided by the hostess, but I would not buy this product for myself.
Ashley B.
I love this product ! The smell, texture, the refreshed feeling. The value on it is reasonable and is easy to find in stores where I live. I'm already on my fifth bottle. Wonderful ! Just wonderful. I will definitely be getting another once this is empty.
Ashley J.
courtney p.
Bri L.
Muncie
Does this product control your oils well? I have very combo skin and have been trying to find more gentle cleansers (I exfoliate every day).
courtney p.