BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brandi B.
I'd really love this product if it didn't dry my face out so much! Other than the dryness it was good to my skin and was not irritating at all. My acne never got super bad using this. Isn't very pricey for a good face wash.
Nick G.
This product is awful!!! I had a terrivle experience with it. Its not expensive so thats good. I got it at the grocery store. It is SO HARSH. It made me break out and dried my face out SO MUCH. It also made my face itchy.
Jill S.
San Clemente, CA
Love the tingly feel from it! Makes my skin feel almost extra clean after using it. Had a nice smell to it as well and a little goes a long way with this product. Would recommend to others!
Mallory M.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! It always does the job cleaning my skin and replenishing my skin from makeup and oil on a daily basis. I typically use this product 2-3 times a day. I have noticed a difference in my acne prone skin.
Jayde U.
It made my face burn and itch. Left little bumpy marks on me. I was allergic to something I. It which sucks because I liked the mint in it. It was bought at Walmart in town. I wouldn’t buy it again though because of it.
Megan Y.
Great skin cleanser that smells so good! Really helped clean my face! Recommended getting if you want something that is gentle, but functional. I have tried other products from Biore and they are all some of my favorites!
Ninoshka G.
Hartford, CT
This product worked at first. I use it twice a day. At first it left my face nice and clean and not dry. As the weeks went by I still felt my face dirty and my skin was extremely dry. Probably won't purchase this again.
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
Overall, I felt the effects of the salicylic acid in the product, but it didn't do much for my skin. I used it for about 3 months and saw no difference; I was disappointed. I will definitely not repurchase this item.
Ashley M.
Madisonville, TN
Love this face wash! Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I use it everyday and does not dry out my skin at all! I have been completed on how awesome my skin looks after using this product everyday for a week
$tussy' ! 👅.
This product was okay. It didn’t really help with my skin or anything but it did have a little results. The bottle is normal and regular but it’s fine. It is a good idea and probably works for certain skin but not oily.
courtney p.