BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Coleton D.
Kept my skin so clean! Absolutely love this product! Came in an amazing box! My pores got so small and so clean! So effective and made my skin super smooth! I've definitely used it many times!
Bryanna W.
This is a very nice charcoal cleanser. I use it ever time I take a shower and the best part is the cooling sensation I get while I use it. I have bought this product numerous times from Walmart. You will never see my shower without this product in it
Charcoal has become really big recently and after using this cleanser I can see why. It really gets rid of all my acne and large pores. It's gentle on this skin and I high recommend it.
Jane D.
Cleanse good, you can say "goodbye" to your dirty pores. It works with warming up your skin just a little bit, easy to wash off. But it can give your skin dryness when you using it every day.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a really great drugstore face wash definitely helps minimize pores. Priced well, I have nothing bad to say about this product. If you're looking for an affordable cleanser this is a really amazing drugstore product.
Alma G.
I use makeup on the daily. By the end of the day I feel as if I have a huge layer of makeup, dirt and sweat my face. After washing my face...my face felt so refreshing! I would buy it again.
Jorie B.
Valparaiso, IN
I wanted to like this, it feels cooling as you use it and I've heard good things but it was too strong for my sensitive, easily irritated skin. I had to give it to a friend after a few uses.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Couldn't tell a lot of difference in after using. Loved the smell of the product & makes your face feel super clean but not a huge difference in my skin overall. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Justina H.
In love with this product have been using it for months! It's helped a lot with acne and the packaging is nice and it's not to expensive I definitely recommend it to anyone with acne problems because it helps with breakouts
Brandi B.
I'd really love this product if it didn't dry my face out so much! Other than the dryness it was good to my skin and was not irritating at all. My acne never got super bad using this. Isn't very pricey for a good face wash.
courtney p.