BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erika D.
Great facial cleanser. It made my face few fresh afterwords. Did not dry out my skin like other products gave in the past. I have sensitive skin especially on my face and this did not affect my skin in any way. Worked beyond expectations.
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
I love how well this wash works, except that it burns if you leave it on for more than 30 seconds. If there was a way to use this without the burning sensation, it would become my daily facial cleanser.
Alaxandria F.
Gives your skin a great, deep cleanse. Doesn't have any harsh ingredients and the charcoal is great for getting rid of blackheads. The price is reasonable and the product met my expectations. I use this day and night as my daily cleanser.
Olivia B.
This facial cleanser has helped clear my skin and goes a long way. It is effective in clearing my pores, but it can have a tendency to over-dry. It smells wonderful! it does not exfoliate enough, though.
Fanny B.
Great product can be oses as a makeup remover or used after removing makeup cheap and easy to find I've been using this for years and it always works great after a long day I would use this over anything
Chelsea E.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Loooove how the biore charcoal cleanser makes my skin feel. So soft and smooth after washing! Walmart carries this, and it's always my go to. I would definitely buy over and over, again. Worth the money!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Ive been using this facewash for about 2-3 years and LOVE IT! Its not too harsh on my face and is used as a daily cleanser. I recommend for anyone who has medium combination skin, not oil and not dry.
Alexis S.
Lincolnton, NC
This product really helps keep me from getting breakouts and I have been using it for a few months. I can also really tell when I don’t use it because my skin becomes dull and I start to get breakouts.
Mackenzie H.
LOVE LOVE THE WAY THIS MAKES MY SKIN FEEL. I use this product at least everyday and will continue to use it! It's super affordable and easy to use. It surpassed my expectations! Definitely buying more.
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
I like the clean feel it gives my skin. It has nice packaging very easy to open and use. It isn’t too expensive but it is worth the money. I felt like I saw results while using it I would buy it again!
courtney p.