BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jill S.
Frederick , MD
Love the tingly feel from it! Makes my skin feel almost extra clean after using it. Had a nice smell to it as well and a little goes a long way with this product. Would recommend to others!
Kayla C.
Starkville, MS
I have liked this product, but it can only be used so often. I have dry skin, and this product will dry out your skin due to the charcoal - I would only use once or a few times in a week, moisturizing well afterwards!
Desiree S.
Nanticoke, PA
I wish I could give this ore than 5 stars. I love this stuff, I love this brand. It keeps my skin super clear, even if I accidentally fall asleep with makeup on or have a very active day.
Stephanie H.
Birmingham
Didnt really notice a difference. Probably wouldnt recomend. Did not meet my expectations at all. Was not impressed. Nice packaging though. Great brand, just disappointed in results.
Lillian Z.
San Jose, CA
I first got this product as a tester, so I tried it because why not. I really like the texture of the cleanser and felt more refreshed, so I bought one in store and I use it all the time!
Laurynn M.
Grandview
Absolutely love this product. It keeps my face smooth and my pores small. It met my expectations for sure. I bought it at walmart. I am a first time user that will definitely be back again. I will recommend to others.
Lucy Akosua O.
Snellville, GA
I used both the bar and liquid, the bar last longer but the liquid is convenient in the shower. Post partum and face still looks good using this product even with all the hormonal changes.
Leah S.
New York , NY
It's amazing product I love it it clears ur pores and
Makes u feel nice and fresh it's very good value and definitely worth the price it's not too harsh on ur skin but it deff does the job
Destiny H.
Junction city
I was honestly disappointed with this product. I typically love products made with charcoal. However, this one cleansed my face well, it just didn't help with my acne prone, oily skin tone. I still had to exfoliate with other products throughout the week.
Yareli A.
Chicago
I'm giving this a 3 star because it's more of a question to you guys, I know this brand is really good but I want to know if actually works. If it actually does it's work? Tell me about it
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?