BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brandi B.
I'd really love this product if it didn't dry my face out so much! Other than the dryness it was good to my skin and was not irritating at all. My acne never got super bad using this. Isn't very pricey for a good face wash.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Couldn't tell a lot of difference in after using. Loved the smell of the product & makes your face feel super clean but not a huge difference in my skin overall. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Alma G.
Phoenix
I use makeup on the daily. By the end of the day I feel as if I have a huge layer of makeup, dirt and sweat my face. After washing my face...my face felt so refreshing! I would buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a really great drugstore face wash definitely helps minimize pores. Priced well, I have nothing bad to say about this product. If you're looking for an affordable cleanser this is a really amazing drugstore product.
$tussy' ! 👅.
midland
This product was okay. It didn’t really help with my skin or anything but it did have a little results. The bottle is normal and regular but it’s fine. It is a good idea and probably works for certain skin but not oily.
Ninoshka G.
Hartford, CT
This product worked at first. I use it twice a day. At first it left my face nice and clean and not dry. As the weeks went by I still felt my face dirty and my skin was extremely dry. Probably won't purchase this again.
Mallory M.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! It always does the job cleaning my skin and replenishing my skin from makeup and oil on a daily basis. I typically use this product 2-3 times a day. I have noticed a difference in my acne prone skin.
Megan Y.
Great skin cleanser that smells so good! Really helped clean my face! Recommended getting if you want something that is gentle, but functional. I have tried other products from Biore and they are all some of my favorites!
Nick G.
This product is awful!!! I had a terrivle experience with it. Its not expensive so thats good. I got it at the grocery store. It is SO HARSH. It made me break out and dried my face out SO MUCH. It also made my face itchy.
Ashley M.
Madisonville, TN
Love this face wash! Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I use it everyday and does not dry out my skin at all! I have been completed on how awesome my skin looks after using this product everyday for a week
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?