BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Zarette H.
Ok cleanser I like how it smells but didn’t really work on my acne it kind of made it worse instead of getting rid of my acne more came popping out and there was no way of me getting rid of them
Michelle J.
Harlingen, TX
I use this for my acne when I was pregnant because I break out like crazy during pregnancy and I love this cause it actually helps without drying out my skin. I still use it now even after baby.
Chaney H.
This definitely gets all of the oils and dirt out of your skin and pores. You can feel it lifting off. Bought from Walgreens for about $8 and I'm half way done with the bottle. I would buy again.
Sarah-Beth R.
As most cleansers have a harsh scent, this one did not which I appreciated. My skin felt very nice after use, but I did not find that it helped much with my acne. It was nice while it lasted, but I probably would not repurchase.
Heather D.
I like thks face wash and it is good for oily skin, but DO NOT leave it on too long. If you do it burns and it will leave your face fire truck red for the rest of the night, learn from my mistakes! Other than that good product.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
This stuff really works! It tingles a bit so I guess that means it's working. It cleared my face up within days. It's not the cheapest but still affordable. Lasts quite a while. Love this product
Abigail S.
Rock Point, AZ
The tingling feeling when you put on your face feels really refreshing. Face feels like it's getting a deep clean also taking out the bad stuff. Overall it cleared my face also have smoother skin
Nicole M.
reno
Works well for the most part, I just can’t use it everyday it drys out my skin. Within a couple of weeks my black heads starting disappearing, and my face felt healthy. I would recommend this for others, as a bi-daily routine.
Coleton D.
Arcadia
Kept my skin so clean! Absolutely love this product! Came in an amazing box! My pores got so small and so clean! So effective and made my skin super smooth! I've definitely used it many times!
Kristin P.
It was good it made my face feel great clean and refreshed. The only problem I had was that after I used it my face was dry and I could not put makeup on the next day.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?