BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
West Monroe
I absolutely loved how soft and baby smooth my face feels after this cleanser! It doesn’t have a bad smell either which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this face wash to a friend or family member!
Andrea B.
Anderson
Like most people I am on the charcoal face wash craze. I feel that this face wash in particular was my favorite so far. It’s easy to pump out and it goes on well. My face felt incredible after using this product. I will definitely buy again!
Alison F.
Biore Charcoal Acne Scrub makes my skin feel squeaky clean! I got it due to my skin feeling oily no matter what I used, and it was a game changer. Not only is my skin not oily anymore, but my nose isn't clogged with little bitty blackheads.
Lesli L.
Fullerton , CA
This smells so good. And it works amazing leaving the skin super soft with a tingle of freshness ; I am a repeated user and packaging is so cute! It's gentle enough for a everyday. No improvement needed.
Lakin L.
Coos Bay, OR
This stuff is HORRIBLE! I had such a bad reaction to this and I've used charcoal cleansers before. My face turned bright red and burned so bad I couldn't believe it!!! I will ever, ever use this brand of charcoal cleanser again. It's sad to because I used to love this brand
Erika D.
Great facial cleanser. It made my face few fresh afterwords. Did not dry out my skin like other products gave in the past. I have sensitive skin especially on my face and this did not affect my skin in any way. Worked beyond expectations.
Jackie M.
santa barbara
This old one of the best products of used so far. The packaging is great as well perfect size! It’s gentle on my skin and feels fresh. I purchased mine at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product for people with oily skin and acne.
Rosie C.
If you have oily skin this here will help!! It's sold at almost any drug store and it's a good price. I've been using it for a year now along with the biore nose strips and i love the results I'm getting
Fanny B.
Great product can be oses as a makeup remover or used after removing makeup cheap and easy to find I've been using this for years and it always works great after a long day I would use this over anything
Wisteria Q.
I felt as though my skin got really clean with this product. I think it was okay at getting rid of my acne but I definitely have better products for that. For the price I think this is a good buy, just be warned, it will dry out your skin
courtney p.