BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Worked pretty good to try out for s face wash I wouldn’t use it for a daily use and it is a bit pricey for the amount of product and for its efficiency but it’s worth a try to see if the product is for you
Kaitlyn A.
West Monroe
I absolutely loved how soft and baby smooth my face feels after this cleanser! It doesn’t have a bad smell either which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this face wash to a friend or family member!
Alisha M.
This face wash is my favorite drug store acne face wash. My face is very sensitive to face washes and this one does not irritate my face at all or dry it out. It has a nice cooling effect and o would definitely recommend it to other people.
Stephanie K.
I am obsessed with this project. I love the charcoals and that it feels that it is really deep cleaning my face. You can feel the charcoal when you are washing your face and can really tell it has made a difference for me. Highly recommend.
Imani B.
Brooklyn
This works wonders!! Especially if you have oily skin, keep a good regimen and you will see a difference in your skin. Sometimes I like to mix it was baking soda to create a paste and apply it like a maskZ
Megan T.
This I feel is a gimmicky product. It came out when charcoal masks were all the craze and it didn't really do anything for my skin. I don't know if I am just sensitive but my face was red for hours after I used it. Would not purchase again
Josy C.
Belleville
This product it absolutely horrible. If you have acne prone skin (like me) don't use this product. It does not Minimize your pores, it just clogged my pores even more. So if you have oily skin and acne I don't recommend you buy this product
Maria Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Works really well at controlling oiliness. Definitely met my expectations and is easily available at most drugstores. It stings a bit when you use it but it definitely works at combatting oiliness. Will definitely buy again!
Danielle G.
Killen
This is great for my sensitive skin. I really work to remove my cloged pores. THa packaging is nice. The quality is there, it is gentle on my skin. All around it works for me.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Absolutely love this product! I have been using it for a few years. Has a nice tingle and really clears everything up. It does dry out my skin a little though, so you have to definitely use a moisturizer.
courtney p.