BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
This product does seem to make my face really clean after using, but it was slightly irritating to my sensitive skin. This does not mean all sensitive skin will be affected, but be aware of this. It definitely clears up blemishes pretty quickly though.
meghan l.
Boston
wonderful for what it sets out to do - clear up acne - skin feels squeaky clean after words and has a natural glow to it - downfall is that if you use it both morning and night you will end up having dry patches as it does clean out all oils in your skin
Angie R.
this product is not good for acne. It does not clear the acne. it makes the acne worse, since it is oil based. I bought this at target for around $8. it works for people that have dry skin. I would not buy this again. I also would not recommend this prouct
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
I like this product for a charcoal scrub, i bought it at CVS and i found that charcoal scrubs are too drying for my skin. But it did leave a nice cooking feeling on my skin if that is what you’re going for. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Bridgett G.
Marquette
I love this product, it keeps my face feeling fresh, and really helps clear my face. I use this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a non expensive and very effective facial cleanser. I would buy this product again and again.
Jess W.
Louisville, KY
I love any charcoal product for my face and body, and this was no exception. The charcoal makes your pores feel open and super fresh & clean. For the quality, it was very affordable. The only thing I don't like about it is the exfoliating beads because of their negative environmental impact. But otherwise, great product for the price, leaves skin feeling super smooth and clean.
Teresa A.
Seaford, NY
This product left my skin feeling clear, but not my favorite of biore's products. I would purchase the peel off mask before I bought this cleaner again, however still an amazing product that will help clear blackheads and keep your skin cleansed overall.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
this priduct works really well for oily skin since its charcoal. and after rinsing it leaves a very nice, fresh feeling behind that tingles a bit! the only drawback is that it didnt work for me as a daily cleanser, which was a little disappointing,
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
Absolutely loved this product. You only need a small amount and it applies all over your face. I have very sensitive skin so finding skin care products is a pain but this didn't make me break out. It left my face feeling refreshed overtime i used it.
Sophia M.
This has cleared my skin up so much! I usually have a lot of acne but once I started using this, it has completely cleared my skin and I only get a few breakouts here and there. I love how fresh and clean it makes my skin feel. I will be repurchasing!
courtney p.