BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ciera K.
['Tunkhannock', ''], PA
I used this for about a month - and I was super disappointed in the results. I was told that first it will make you break out a little worse as it pulls the imperfections to the skin and then it'll clear you up - sad to say it NEVER cleared me up and I was left with awful acne. I sadly would not recommend this to anyone :(
Camille F.
I am obsessed with this product. It isn't filled with false fragrances like most cleaning cleansers, and it surpasses my expectations. I used it once in a sample and ended up buying the full bottle because I loved it so much. Leaves your face feeling smooth, and I didn't really even have to apply face lotion afterwards.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
A friend recommended this cleanser to me and said it worked really well for her. For me personally though, it irritated my skin so much. It was red and had bumps on it that luckily went away by the next day. My skin usually isn't very sensitive so this surprised me but definitely be careful if you have sensitive skin!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Okay this product is AMAZING. I was skeptical at first and actually bought it on accident....but boy was I surprised. First of all, the smell is SO nice. It's a fresh smell, but doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. I love the way it smooths my skin out and makes it feel really clean afterwards. I totally recommend it!
MeKirra G.
North Adams
I've been using this for about a month now and it definitely is clearing up my skin. I still have scarring and blemishes but my skin is looking a lot better than it usual. When it applying it, it gives a minty feeling to your face and I think that's what helps with the deep cleaning of the pores! Absolutely love it!!
Genesis P.
New Brunswick, NJ
To be honest I really don't know if the product worked or if it didn't. The product is supposed to primarily remove blackheads, but it really didn't remove any of my blackheads. What the product did do though is make my face feel as though it was refreshed and made my skin breathe. Weirdest but greatest feeling ever.
Britany G.
It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean it has a nice sting to it, it is kind of minty but i only use it 2-3 a week because then it drys my face too much. Overall I love it!
Sierra R.
I loved the way this product made my face feel after I would wash my face. It was very gentle on the skin. I did have to stop using it everyday because my face started to break out from being too clean. It leaves the face feeling minty and it kind of burns a little bit! But if you can get past that it's a great product
Medina P.
Ellicott City
This was sort of disappointing.. My first bottle worked OK. It cleared up my skin SLIGHTLY so I kept using it, hoping it'll get better and stay this way. I'm at my 3rd bottle right now and I can honestly say that it doesn't help me at all anymore.. not with acne, oiliness or just overall cleanliness.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I really loved this when I started using. It cleared up my acne like magic. Unfortunately, it ended up being too harsh for me and after using it for a couple of weeks I developed a sensitivity to it, so now it breaks me out any time I use it. I would be careful buying this if you only have mild acne or sensitive skin.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?