BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Giselle P.
Fontana
I really like this cleanser. It feels really fresh and tingly while you use it giving the sensation that it is actually helping. Afterward it leaves your skin really soft a supple and not overly dry.
Alea P.
This is my life saver. It's supper good for helping get clear, clean skin. Gets rid of blackheads in only a couple of uses and helps you feel refreshed after a late night out or early in the morning.
Cally H.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this cleanser. This purchase definitely met my expectations! I have always had bad acne and this product cleared it up. I purchased this item at Walmart and will continue to buy it!
Nayana B.
Grand Forks , ND
For a drug store brand charcoal scrub, this is ok. I would prefer the origins charcoal scrub over this however because my skin got use to this quick. It also isn't very smooth, it's more of a gel.
Arica M.
love this face wash! i started using it after i broke out from stress and moving to a different climate. completely cleared my skin and took away all my texture! got it from target for pretty cheap and would definitely buy again!
Jessica R.
Conroe, TX
Awesome! Smells great works very well with sensitive skin and oily skin. A little rough but good for a scrub! Deff worth the buy and I would recommend to anyone! No bad reviews here! I love it! 👍👍
Morgan A.
Mount Juliet, TN
I got this product because I was hoping that it would remove and prevent blackheads but it seemed to just work as a cleanser. It did a great job of cleaning my face but I don't feel like it took away or prevented and black heads.
Brianna W.
Makes my face feel the best and the freshest it's bees knees Ima repeat user it's for oily and dry skin so that's the kicker the pricing is lovely but go to Walmart to get this to save extra coins
Amber R.
Displeased with the product and the results I received. Dried out my skin way to much and had little to no results after more than a month of use, depending on your skin type I wouldn't recommend. Not a brand for every skin type.
devon f.
really clears skin and makes you feel refreshed! definetly met my expectations. most face washes don't ever make me feel or see a difference but this one does and it makes me feel more confident and clean than any other face wash.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?