BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
elina g.
UT
This product is one of my favorites for pores and I have bought it a few times. It feels very fresh on your face and exfoliates it and your face feels good and looks good after a while. I would recommend this.
Maggie G.
Alameda
This stuff gets rid of my bacne so quickly, like i mean over night I am a repeating user and it met my expectations very well its a little harsh and mentholy but i like that and i would recommend it to others.
Lauren F.
giving this 5 stars because this definitely surprised me when i used it. i have very sensitive skin and wanted to try this but was super scared my skin would break out badly but nope! i use this maybe 3 times a week and it doesn't even make my skin feel dried out compared to my cetaphil face wash i enjoy using this.
Alicia R.
Austin , TX
Loved this product and the way it made my skin feel! I really thought it was a good value for the money. Target has coupons and cartwheel. The pump made it convenient! I thought overall it was a great product!
Wendy F.
Union City, NJ
I was excited to use it and when I did, it made my face super dry. I've heard charcoal is great for things but it was harsh on my face. The price is alright but the product killed my skin every time I used it.
Brittany Y.
Bound Brook, NJ
I love this Product . This specific one is the only face washi use on the daily. I buy it at an retailer for only about 7 dollars !!! It works well for my skin - is recommend this product for others most def. ! Love it and will continue using it
Isis R.
Phoenix
Before I used this product I used the other charcoal face wash biore has to offer. I didn’t realize I was missing out until I bought this and I’ve been hooked every since. It’s amazing and I love it so much. It’s just a great cleanser.
nag b.
Slidell
My skin is really sensitive, so this product didn’t really help my skin. Overall the packaging was great. It made my skin turn really red and it got puffy, very disappointed. I personally wouldn’t buy it again
Sarah D.
Chicago , IL
I tried this during the big charcoal hype because it was affordable and easily available. I wasn't crazy about it but it definitely works as a regular cleanser. My pores did feel tighter and smaller after use!
Emily A.
beaumont
Best product I’ve ever used. Been using the same one for years and I love what its don’t to my skin. I use it once a day. When I’m in the shower. It takes off all my makeup and reduces my blackheads so much!
courtney p.