BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy F.
Union City, NJ
I was excited to use it and when I did, it made my face super dry. I've heard charcoal is great for things but it was harsh on my face. The price is alright but the product killed my skin every time I used it.
nag b.
Slidell
My skin is really sensitive, so this product didn’t really help my skin. Overall the packaging was great. It made my skin turn really red and it got puffy, very disappointed. I personally wouldn’t buy it again
Brittany Y.
Bound Brook, NJ
I love this Product . This specific one is the only face washi use on the daily. I buy it at an retailer for only about 7 dollars !!! It works well for my skin - is recommend this product for others most def. ! Love it and will continue using it
Laura Megan  C.
Versailles, MO
Nice smell and texture. Seen a curve before product starting working. Met expectations. Good value for the price. Would recommend to friends and family. Repeat user. No room for improvement. Enjoyed using it.
Sarah D.
Champaign , IL
I tried this during the big charcoal hype because it was affordable and easily available. I wasn't crazy about it but it definitely works as a regular cleanser. My pores did feel tighter and smaller after use!
Dannon H.
Brandon, MS
It worked great for the first couple weeks but then my skin adjusted and went back to being a pain in my back. I was slightly disappointed because everyone said how good it was but it just didn’t work for me.
bailey k.
I have very sensitive skin so this face wash tends to burn a little bit when I am using it but it definitely does clear my skin and does an OK job at purifying my pores. I would not buy again..but it was good!
Jordan D.
Great product! A gentle cleanser with a light exfoliant. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. It really helps get rid of my acne and is great for washing off makeup. 9/10 Would recommend
Ciara N.
Rome, Ny
Love this. Great facial scrub that leaves you with a good clean feeling after words. I like the fact that it’s made with charcoal. Makes me feel like I am getting more of a deep clean with it :-) recc to all!
Lauren F.
giving this 5 stars because this definitely surprised me when i used it. i have very sensitive skin and wanted to try this but was super scared my skin would break out badly but nope! i use this maybe 3 times a week and it doesn't even make my skin feel dried out compared to my cetaphil face wash i enjoy using this.
courtney p.