BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
This great for acne and blackheads. I love it, I feel like it's gentle in my skin and it keeps it fresh. Plus it packaging is good. I would buy it at Target or Walmart and will buy it again. I recommend it.
Alisha M.
This face wash is my favorite drug store acne face wash. My face is very sensitive to face washes and this one does not irritate my face at all or dry it out. It has a nice cooling effect and o would definitely recommend it to other people.
Maria Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Works really well at controlling oiliness. Definitely met my expectations and is easily available at most drugstores. It stings a bit when you use it but it definitely works at combatting oiliness. Will definitely buy again!
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Worked pretty good to try out for s face wash I wouldn’t use it for a daily use and it is a bit pricey for the amount of product and for its efficiency but it’s worth a try to see if the product is for you
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Absolutely love this product! I have been using it for a few years. Has a nice tingle and really clears everything up. It does dry out my skin a little though, so you have to definitely use a moisturizer.
Tori P.
Talbott
I wish I would have loved this product but unfortunately it broke me out worse. I have oily skin and this product seemed to make my skin more oily. I would recommend it to someone with normal to dry skin.
Imani B.
Brooklyn
This works wonders!! Especially if you have oily skin, keep a good regimen and you will see a difference in your skin. Sometimes I like to mix it was baking soda to create a paste and apply it like a maskZ
Brittany D.
Riegelsville , PA
I use this product every time I’m in the shower I love it. Makes the face feel great and cleans it amazingly. I also use this with the biore face strips for my nose and chin. So amazed with there products.
Brookelyn T.
Harrisville
Works really good, feel like it exfoliate well. Almost too dry on my skin though. Don't like would be great for someone wort super sensitive skin, but definitely worth a try if acne is big concern for you.
Megan T.
This I feel is a gimmicky product. It came out when charcoal masks were all the craze and it didn't really do anything for my skin. I don't know if I am just sensitive but my face was red for hours after I used it. Would not purchase again
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?