BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this face wash to help get rid of black heads on my face. The wash itself is refreshing. I didn't notice any impact on removing black heads using the wash alone. I would suggest using the wash and a micellar water if you are looking to get rid of blackheads.
Georgia N.
Madison, WI
When I used the Charcoal face wash I could feel the effects as soon as it hit my skin. This is now my go to face wash, I found it very effective in meeting my skin care needs. The package is nice to look at but the highlight is the black color of the product.
Sarah P.
Grayson, KY
It is a little drying, but it really works! I love this stuff. My acne literally disappeared overnight and hasn't came back, even if I didn't use the product for over a week. It affordable and amazing and I hope you all try it out sometime. You will see results too!
Jada C.
Sebring
The Product was honestly amazing! It was really sad to empty the whole bottle and throw it away. It made my skin really clear up after the many years of acne. I wanted to try it again, but is a student and had to settle for the cheaper stuff...But really recommend it
Carissa M.
Tonganoxie , KS
I have never had good luck with facial cleansers but this one has worked amazing. I love the charcoal base and every time I use it I can feel it working. It makes my faces so smooth and clear. I love it and I definitely recommend it to anyone with acne problems.
Neira T.
Orlando
This product is amazing to use on acne prone skin. It helps your skin to not break out. After you use it your skin feels super clear. I purchased this product at Walgreen. I started using this product because my sister told me about it and I would continue to buy it.
Tianna T.
Bosque Farms, NM
It's super rare that i find a cleanser for my oily to dry face or at least a cleanser to help my acne but this product is amazing!! I love it so much it makes my face feel super soft and clean!! And it clears all my acne!! Which is wonderful cause i have really bad acne and this cleanser treats it so well!!
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I just started using this cleanser today on my problem areas (chin and middle of cheeks). I've already noticed my newer blemishes have diminished in size. The texture of this product is great. It is on the thicker side. I also like that it has a cooling/menthol feel.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
I just bought this today and it worked awesome! As a first timer I was very pleased with it. It met all expectations as a cleanser. It has cool beads in it which may seem harsh to some. I would definitely recommend to others!
Reilly H.
San Diego, CA
This cleanser is okay. It works, and there is nothing blatantly wrong with it, but I have definitely had better. I wish it was more creamy than it was, the smell is a little strong. It is a good value, however, and seems to work just fine. Probably would not buy again.
courtney p.