BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This stuff is AMAZING! I loved washing my face with it. It felt tingly, like it was working deep down. I really enjoyed the feel of it. Didn't stain anything. Reasonably priced way to try Charcoal for newbies. 10/10
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I loved the way my skin felt after I used this product. I use biore to wash my face every day in the shower and my skin felt like and fresh and my pores were nearly non existent after each use. It also smelled great.
Taylor D.
Birmingham
Absolutely freaking amazing. Closes my pores and takes away my redness! Doesn’t dry out my face or leave it super oily. I’ve bought this stuff for months and I’ll keep buying it. Just wish it came in bigger bottles!
ashlen p.
San Tan Valley
THIS PRODUCT GUYS! phenomenal! after washing my face with many products for years i finally found something i LOVE. it leaves a refreshing feel after and it's so cool and sensational. i absolutely love this and i recommend it to everyone with oily skin!
Liza P.
I love this face wash. This is my go to. I'm really big on cleaning my face (especially after wearing makeup) and big on cleaning out my pores and preventing future acne. So far this meets a good amount of my needs.
nikole m.
I haven't noticed it helping my blackheads which would be awesome but it smells really good. Other than blackheads my skin is rather clear. Another thing I don't prefer is how menthol it is. I can't keep it on my face for very long with out it burning.
Hannah T.
I have been using this product for around two weeks and have noticed reduced acne and blemishes. It does help with oil control but I would alternate with a milder cleanser every other day to prevent extreme dryness.
maria v.
2100 mac davis lane
This is a great product to use if you have acne, big pores and very oily skin. Because I have had acne issues this really helped minimize the problem. And I wear a lot of makeup so to have this product to get in my pores and clean it, it's really great
Paige G.
First time ever using this was at my boyfriends house. I haven't used it again because of the price, but I did like it! Wasn't drying at all to my face, I actually didnt even need moisturizer that day (because I didnt have any)....but I didnt need it.
Leslie R.
I love using this product. I have always had bad blackheads and this actually helped me so much. I didn't think it was disappointing. I'm not to sure of the price but it was totally worth it. Definitely buy it again.
courtney p.