BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Wendy F.
Union City, NJ
I was excited to use it and when I did, it made my face super dry. I've heard charcoal is great for things but it was harsh on my face. The price is alright but the product killed my skin every time I used it.
Lauren F.
giving this 5 stars because this definitely surprised me when i used it. i have very sensitive skin and wanted to try this but was super scared my skin would break out badly but nope! i use this maybe 3 times a week and it doesn't even make my skin feel dried out compared to my cetaphil face wash i enjoy using this.
Erica W.
This is a decent cleanser if you’re looking for something decently priced. You can purchase it at most local stores. It is a pretty gentle cleanser so I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for one.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
It has cleared my blackheads and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. It has a cool and refreshing feeling right after using and I feel like I can feel my face breath after wearing makeup all day and using this.
Alicia R.
Austin , TX
Loved this product and the way it made my skin feel! I really thought it was a good value for the money. Target has coupons and cartwheel. The pump made it convenient! I thought overall it was a great product!
Brittany Y.
Bound Brook, NJ
I love this Product . This specific one is the only face washi use on the daily. I buy it at an retailer for only about 7 dollars !!! It works well for my skin - is recommend this product for others most def. ! Love it and will continue using it
Amber S.
Carmel
I love how this feels on my face. The tingling is very refreshing. I bought mine at Walmart. I feel the price is a good value. My face feels cleaner after using it, but I don’t think it was effective in clearing up my skin or shrinking my pores.
bailey k.
I have very sensitive skin so this face wash tends to burn a little bit when I am using it but it definitely does clear my skin and does an OK job at purifying my pores. I would not buy again..but it was good!
Barbara E.
I USED THIS PRODUCT A FEW TIMES WAITING FOR THE RESULTS FROM WASHING WITH SAID PRODUCT TO BE AS EFFECTIVE AS THEY STATE, AT BEST IT DID CLEAN YOUR FACE AS WITH ANY FACE WASH, BUT NOT DEEP CLEANING AS THEY SAY
Victoria A.
This stuff is amazing for those oily days, it feels so good when you're washing your face because it has this tingling effect, sort of like a mint. It gets out all the dirt and makeup, and really cleans out my pores. Would definitely recommend!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?