BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Laura Megan  C.
Versailles , MO
Nice smell and texture. Seen a curve before product starting working. Met expectations. Good value for the price. Would recommend to friends and family. Repeat user. No room for improvement. Enjoyed using it.
Sarah D.
Champaign, IL
I tried this during the big charcoal hype because it was affordable and easily available. I wasn't crazy about it but it definitely works as a regular cleanser. My pores did feel tighter and smaller after use!
elina g.
This product is one of my favorites for pores and I have bought it a few times. It feels very fresh on your face and exfoliates it and your face feels good and looks good after a while. I would recommend this.
bailey k.
I have very sensitive skin so this face wash tends to burn a little bit when I am using it but it definitely does clear my skin and does an OK job at purifying my pores. I would not buy again..but it was good!
✨Janet✨ N.
Grand Prairie
This cleanser works pretty well, I normally only use 3 products to cleanse my face but I decided to give this one a try and it went well. The results are noticeable more after 4-5 uses but if used consistently it really helps clear up your pores.
Victoria S.
This product works great! espically if you have oily skin like mine it keeps the acne away and helps you maintain the perfect amount of oils. I highly recommend this product! I've been using for almost three years now and will continue to use!!!
Erica W.
This is a decent cleanser if you’re looking for something decently priced. You can purchase it at most local stores. It is a pretty gentle cleanser so I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for one.
Ciara N.
Rome, NY
Love this. Great facial scrub that leaves you with a good clean feeling after words. I like the fact that it’s made with charcoal. Makes me feel like I am getting more of a deep clean with it :-) recc to all!
Amber S.
I love how this feels on my face. The tingling is very refreshing. I bought mine at Walmart. I feel the price is a good value. My face feels cleaner after using it, but I don’t think it was effective in clearing up my skin or shrinking my pores.
Erin D.
This charcoal cleanser is great. I use this everyday. I try to use it just once a day but I tend to catch myself using it more than once. I recommend this to anyone that’s looking for a good charcoal cleanser
courtney p.