BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abby L.
Burlington, NJ
This is the facial cleaner I use every day! I only use this to CLEANSE my face, I use other products to moisturizer and exfoliate! It leaves my face feeling clean & well taken care of!
Jacy R.
I hated this product. Attention this is from personal experience and may contradict others due to their skin type.
However I used this product as directed 3 times and it chemically burned my face. It is advertised as natural charcoal.
My entire face burned and was bright red it dried out my skin some much I was peeling. I literally had chapped skin.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I was looking for a charcoal face mask, one that would be good but not too expensive. I found this one at target and fell in love! I don't use this everyday, I would say anytime I'm starting to have a bad breakout or have had a lot of heavy makeup on. After I'm done using it I feel like I have really smooth and clear skin and just feel refreshed!
Jordan A.
It's a bit expensive for a drug store product, which is why I ultimately gave it 4 stars. Charcoal products USED to be relatively expensive but most of them are pretty cheap now that there's so many on the market. I will saw that my pores looked smaller/cleaner after just a few times of using this scrub, which is pretty nice. The scent is also super enjoyable.
Alex T.
Morgan City, LA
This refreshing charcoal acne cleanser is on the top of my list for favorite skin care products! The Biore Charcoal Cleanser fulfilled my every expectation from clearing my pores, to leaving my skin soft to the touch. For sensitive skin, like my own, I would highly recommend this product. I would absolutely buy this item over and over again!
Tronada K.
BEST charcoal skin cleanser that I ever laid my hands on in so long. First time user on this product since October 2017. I like the bottle size for the product so I feel like they give money’s worth. I can surely say that the product only took 10 days of it showing as results on your face if you keep on using it on a timely pace every night.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
I always heard charcoal face masks, etc were great for your skin and I had bought the nose strips which worked great. I then splurged on buying this cleanser and its one of my favorites. Also, when you put this on your face, you get a cooling sensation which makes me feel like my face is sparkling clean. The packaging is also really nice!
Asheley L.
Wheatley Heights, NY
I love this cleanser. I use it in my two step cleansing routine. I use AFBS first then follow up with this products then rinse with cold water to lock in the benefits. It is a gel cleanser so there is little to no cleansing action. I prefer foaming cleansers for incoming pimples and this cleanser to help with blackheads and stubborn acne.
Rene S.
I really did enjoy this face wash product! As a person who has to go to the dermatologist on some occasions, this product wasn't the worst! I did not expect it to be as good as it was. My one concern is it will burn others face, but my skin cleared up, although it was a little red. Would recommend to those who don't have sensitive skin.
Rushana C.
The best facial cleanser hands down. It’s inexpensive, convenient to find and budget friendly. It really helps get all the extra dirt oil and makeup out of my pores. Great product.
courtney p.