BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I bought this after I loved the other Biore charcoal cleanser (forgot its name). This one broke me out sooo bad. I had a under the skin pimple for like a month straight after using this product. Not really sure why because their other face wash worked wonders for me.
Alex T.
Morgan City, LA
This refreshing charcoal acne cleanser is on the top of my list for favorite skin care products! The Biore Charcoal Cleanser fulfilled my every expectation from clearing my pores, to leaving my skin soft to the touch. For sensitive skin, like my own, I would highly recommend this product. I would absolutely buy this item over and over again!
Alexandria P.
meadows of dan
This cleared my face up fast. I got kinda dry skin after but I just started putting on moisturizer after use. I don’t think the price was bad at all. I will probably continue to use this product. I recommend it
Cassady B.
Bethel Park, PA
This product helped clear my face up very well. Got rid of 90% of my acne. I suggest it to everyone. I thoroughly enjoys how clean and fresh my face felt after every use of it.
Jenna S.
Short Hills, NJ
This definitely left my face clean. I don’t love how it’s black so can leave a mess in the sink and it also has a bit of an odd texture, not bad, but a little slimy I might say. I always made sure to moisturize after using because it left me feeling a bit dry. I wouldn’t say this wash does anything better than any other wash I have tried.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
I always heard charcoal face masks, etc were great for your skin and I had bought the nose strips which worked great. I then splurged on buying this cleanser and its one of my favorites. Also, when you put this on your face, you get a cooling sensation which makes me feel like my face is sparkling clean. The packaging is also really nice!
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I love this cleanser. I use it in my two step cleansing routine. I use AFBS first then follow up with this products then rinse with cold water to lock in the benefits. It is a gel cleanser so there is little to no cleansing action. I prefer foaming cleansers for incoming pimples and this cleanser to help with blackheads and stubborn acne.
Rene S.
Tazewell
I really did enjoy this face wash product! As a person who has to go to the dermatologist on some occasions, this product wasn't the worst! I did not expect it to be as good as it was. My one concern is it will burn others face, but my skin cleared up, although it was a little red. Would recommend to those who don't have sensitive skin.
Pam G.
I used Biore when I was going through my changes as a high schooler but now my kids are using it too. I usually used it when I need a deep cleaning/ mask day but my children use every night before showering due to the changes of puberty :)
Aubrie G.
I’m so glad I found this brand and this product!! I used to have some pretty bad breakouts until I started using this. After, my skin cleared up so fast and it’s remained clear because this is part of my daily routine. I love the way it tingles on my skin and I have recommended it to so many people who have had the same great results!
courtney p.