BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Summer M.
This charcoal scrub didn't help my face at all. Honestly it made my face break out even more. So disappointing. Got it at Walgreens. It was so bad for my face I wanted to cry. Wouldn't buy again. It was terrible
Nicole L.
Big Lake
I have super oily skin and this worked so well. The only problem I had, was keeping it on a little too long. My face got irritated and red. I have since not kept it on as long and haven't had the problem again. I love biore and will continue to use
Erika W.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this product and a lot of other products from this brand too. It works very well and is also super affordable and that’s what I love about it, I don’t have to spend a lot of money to take care of my skin.
Allie A.
Does a fairly good job - I felt like it could've done a better job making my skin feel clean. It tingles a little bit, but I don't think it contributed to clearing dirt. I still have to take care of my blackheads
Melanie K.
York , PA
Love it! Cleans so well and is so refreshing. I use it every other day as it tends to dry my skin out if I use it daily. I definitely recommend this product. Also, it's affordable and easy to find in my stores!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
It works well for those with bad acne. It does have a tingling sensation when you wash your face at first. I am a repeat user of this product. It is a little harsh only because of the burning sensation at first.
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
I use this everyday and I love it. It’s cooling and refreshing. I wish it exfoliated, but it cleans really well. A lot of cleansers don’t get all of my eyeliner and mascara off but this one does a really great job
Malik R.
Whenever I use this product my skin feels so much more healthy and renewed. It really gets done in deep into my pores and gets rid of all the dirt and grim from the day before. I can always rely on this product.
Heather M.
I love it! Love love love it! So great for oily skin I have so much charcoal mask stuff but this cleanser always works. Whether I use a scrubber or wherever on my body I've got a break out it's there to fix it!
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
I like it until it burns your skin. I love the smell. I might be a little weird for that but as for the chemicals or whatever inside of it. I wish it was 100% charcoal. Would be much better. Would not try again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?