BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
I use this everyday and I love it. It’s cooling and refreshing. I wish it exfoliated, but it cleans really well. A lot of cleansers don’t get all of my eyeliner and mascara off but this one does a really great job
Alicia S.
East Rockaway
Leaves your face and skin feeling so fresh and clean, it’s as if your skin can now breath. It gets down deep into the pores and gives you a great, amazing cleanse. It was so cheap too! And cN be bought anywhere!
Lilian B.
Omg! I love this charcoal cleanser, it makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. The packaging is great, a nice dispenser to have it by the sink. It’s not pricey and I’m very pleased with this product. Love it!
Sofia M.
West Covina, CA
Charcoal is super overrated but it’s effective on the skin. I started using this the beginning of 2017 when I started breaking out with a lot of acne and eventually this product wasn’t for me because the dermatologist recommended me something else
Sara T.
This product was super amazing on oil control. It did feel like it dries up skin a bit, it’s gentle on the skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. I purchased mine from Walgreens and I would definitely say this product helps a lot with stubborn pores
Heather M.
I love it! Love love love it! So great for oily skin I have so much charcoal mask stuff but this cleanser always works. Whether I use a scrubber or wherever on my body I've got a break out it's there to fix it!
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
My son bought this, but I just had to try it with my spin brush facial cleanser. Though I am 56 with no acne, this facial wash made my skin feel smooth and fresh. I really liked it. I will definitely tell my friends about it.
Wendy F.
Union City, NJ
I was excited to use it and when I did, it made my face super dry. I've heard charcoal is great for things but it was harsh on my face. The price is alright but the product killed my skin every time I used it.
nag b.
My skin is really sensitive, so this product didn’t really help my skin. Overall the packaging was great. It made my skin turn really red and it got puffy, very disappointed. I personally wouldn’t buy it again
Brittany Y.
Bound Brook, NJ
I love this Product . This specific one is the only face washi use on the daily. I buy it at an retailer for only about 7 dollars !!! It works well for my skin - is recommend this product for others most def. ! Love it and will continue using it
courtney p.