BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • Can I use it with a spin brush?1 Answers
  • Can this help me even the tone of my face?1 Answers
Cherisshh G.
Las Vegas
best cleanser for Oily Skin in my opinion! my skin is very oily in my T zone and this product helps reduce the amounts of oil production and also cleanses my skin very well! I'm in love with this product and recommend it to all my oily skin friends! I've been using this product for months and my skin is CLEAR.
Angel H.
I think the only thing that would make this better is if there were some sugar or some kind of an exfoliant in it but that's just my preference haha. Other than that, I love this cleanser! I love that's its cooling, it feels really nice after a hot shower. I'd definitely say my face feel nice and cleansed after using it :)
Samantha P.
Honestly wasn't impressed, sadly. This product was really interesting to me because I love other charcoal products such as the teeth powder.. but this did about nothing for me. I didn't feel as my face was clean, maybe it was just too gentle. I look for a tingling sensation in a face wash, which this did not deliver.
Colette H.
Burlington, NJ
This thing works amazingly. Used it at night and not only were my black heads gone but so was the pimps i had. Left my skin feeling amazing. It surpassed my expectations. I got mine from walmart. The only problem i have is that its a little price but a little goes a long way with this product so it lasts long.
Ashton H.
Kent
I have spurts of acne breakouts, and this helped with them. This made my skin clearer but it was not too harsh on the skin. The plastic bottle was nice. I think that this helped my skin and I was very impressed. It could be a little bit stronger for my skin at least, but other than that it was a good product.
Henry T.
Montpellier
Is a good product for daily use. Leaves a smooth sensation on the skin and helps to improve light acne cases. I got super oily skin and this product has helped me to control for half a day which much for me.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite cleansing I normally keep this in the shower I love how it gives me that fresh skin feel I normally don't have an oily skin or pimples I just love treating my skin but anytime I do have acne I feel that this product does it's work
Brianna R.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as great as I expected after all of the hype. I have problem skin and was hoping this would make some sort of impact. While my acne wasn't getting worse, it wasn't really getting any better either. It also dried out my skin a bit more than I would have liked.
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I love this face wash! It's one of my favorites and definitely favorite drugstore skin care product. It's cooling when applied. I feel like it does a good job cleaning my pores, but is still gentle and non irritating to my sensitive skin and acne. Would always recommend, both the acne and regular versions.
Lory A.
Dallas
This is by far the best cleanser that I have used. you wash your face with it and afterwards your face feels so soft and cleansed. It was my first time purchasing it and I and totally buying it again. It gives a tingling feeling after you wash your face with it and reassures you that your face is clean.
Ashley J.
courtney p.
Bri L.
Muncie
Does this product control your oils well? I have very combo skin and have been trying to find more gentle cleansers (I exfoliate every day).
courtney p.