BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
This is my go to face wash. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's an amazing price, so gentle yet cleansing. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Overall I love this product and it's something I always have on hand.
annie e.
Fremont, CA
I think it's a bit gimmicky, just following the charcoal fixed everything trend. However it makes my face feel clean so it's satisfying at the time. No long term benefits, but it's very inexpensive so I don't mine.
Emma C.
Evansville
This product is one of my favorites for the month. I have been using this product for a couple weeks and notice my skin looking a lot better. It went above and beyond my expectations. I would totally buy it again.
Erica E.
Love this product. I have clearer skin and it's a lot smoother and even. Highly recommend this. Good for all skin types. I purchased this at Walgreens. No packaging.  Came just as is in a bottle. Easy to use. No need for improvement, awesome face wash.
Emily H.
Hempstead
The nice thing about this face wash is that it felt like it was actually exfoliating, although it didn't have a nice kick of feeling refreshed afterwards. I got it from Target and it was a nice price, especially since I don't usually buy Biore.
Kenzy M.
I feel like this stuff really cleans my pores out. I love the pump for easy use. I also enjoy the cooling sensation and the clean feeling. Very effective for such a great price. Exceeded my expectations greatly!
Jianina M.
Chula Vista
Honestly i see no improvement to my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean but i have to continuously use it for that clean feeling. I only use it once or twice a week because it dries my skin out! I do not recommend if you have normal to dry skin.
Vivica M.
One of my go to products when it comes to face wash. It feels super clean once I use this also a plus that it's helps with acne. Can be a little drying but nothing some moisturizer can't candle. I've recommended this product to family and friends:)
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
This is a strong cleanser yet non drying , i been using it for the couple last few months and i really like it , i even use it to wash my makeup brushes ! The price is good comparing to how much product you get
Jasmine L.
As I've said in previous reviews, I adore this cleanser. It's refreshing while it irritating my skin. I was excited that it worked so well! And the price wasn't bad either. I'd recommend this for all skin types.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?