BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Liza P.
I love this face wash. This is my go to. I'm really big on cleaning my face (especially after wearing makeup) and big on cleaning out my pores and preventing future acne. So far this meets a good amount of my needs.
Taylor D.
Birmingham
Absolutely freaking amazing. Closes my pores and takes away my redness! Doesn’t dry out my face or leave it super oily. I’ve bought this stuff for months and I’ll keep buying it. Just wish it came in bigger bottles!
ashlen p.
San Tan Valley
THIS PRODUCT GUYS! phenomenal! after washing my face with many products for years i finally found something i LOVE. it leaves a refreshing feel after and it's so cool and sensational. i absolutely love this and i recommend it to everyone with oily skin!
Jenna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have combination skin and suffer through the occasional break out. I love this wash because it seems to dry out any acne that is beginning to appear. Can't beat it for the price, and it has a very refreshing feel!
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
I use this in conjunction with a glycolic acid wash. I love the way this make my skin feel and how it keeps the oil at bay during the day. It's got a light smell that covers up the medicinal smell a lot of products with salicylic acid have. It also doesn't stain my washcloths like I was afraid of.
Taylor R.
Cumming, GA
BEST FACE WASH IN THE WORLD. I SWEAR BY IN anything else I am breaking out, I almost went to a dermatologist to be put on medication until I found this. It's perfect And the only product that works on my oily skin.
Arlene I.
I didn't like this product as much as my other masks. I don't like the smell of it and saw no results. I felt like it is some regular face wash. It didn't meet my expectations at all and it was my first time using it. I used it a few times and put it aside. I am thinking of giving it a try again.
Erica E.
Love this product. I have clearer skin and it's a lot smoother and even. Highly recommend this. Good for all skin types. I purchased this at Walgreens. No packaging.  Came just as is in a bottle. Easy to use. No need for improvement, awesome face wash.
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
This is my go to face wash. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's an amazing price, so gentle yet cleansing. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Overall I love this product and it's something I always have on hand.
Emma C.
Evansville
This product is one of my favorites for the month. I have been using this product for a couple weeks and notice my skin looking a lot better. It went above and beyond my expectations. I would totally buy it again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?