BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly E.
Williamstown , NJ
I chose this brand of charcoal acne wash after reading numerous online articles about the benefits of charcoal cleansers for oily skin. I love that Biore offers 2 different options of this cleanser - 1 for acne prone skin (the one that I chose) that includes salicylic acid to fight breakouts, and 1 for oily skin without the addition of the salicylic acid. The price point is very reasonable, and they even have a $1 off coupon attached to many of the bottles in store for instant savings.As soon as I begin to rub onto my skin, there is an instant cooling sensation - which I LOVE because I feel like I am getting the deep clean that I need! I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, and have noticed a dramatic reduction in oil, so much so that I actually need to use a  daily moisturizer. I have not been using it long enough to know whether or not it has reduced the number of breakouts (which is the reason for my 4 star rating), but it did help in reducing the redness from my cyclic menstrual breakout cycle that I just went through.
Hannah R.
Wellton, AZ
I use this face wash EVERY single night. I picked this up at Walmart and automatically fell in love. my face feels so refreshed afterwards and it helped cleared my breakouts within a few days! I will forever repurchase this
Ilse N.
Durango, Durango
This Biore product make my skin feel so soft since the first time I used i am a big fan of this product because is very effective and the packing is very comfortable , I will recommend if you want to give to you skin a detox time
victoria l.
its a good product it feels really goood against your skin and it also helps with acne after using this product a lot i really saw the differences in my skin and it honestly and awesome cleaner to use unlike a mask. I put it on my spinning brush in the morning and it makes my face feel fresh in a way
Kayla C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this face cleaner! Always felt very refreshed after using and skin was always very clear! Not too expensive! It definitely met my expectations. I bought this from target. No need for any improvement with this product
Cassandra L.
Hampden
OMG! You guys should totally get this!!!!! I loved it sooo much! It leaves your face feeling fresh! The charcoal cleans all of the bacteria and dirt out of your skin and leaves it feeling brand new! You should try it out!
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
I seriously love this stuff! It gives your skin a tingly feeling when using it, which always lets me know 'it's working! I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out! It's not expensive and a great drugstore solution!
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I love the intense cooling effect this has when you apply this. I do this every night and feel squeaky-clean after. However if you have sensitive skin I be careful with this just because the cooling effect can be intense.
Noor A.
Vero beach, FL
I love that this has charcoal in it. It helps with acne but if you use this too often it can irritate and dry out your skin so use with caution. I like the scent and it also lasts for a long time. I highly recommend this.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
I love the tingling feeling it gives me in the mornings. It really wakes me up and makes me feel fresh for the day. Price was very affordable and at any convenient store. Definitely recommend trying for an everyday wash.
courtney p.