BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
annie e.
Fremont, CA
I think it's a bit gimmicky, just following the charcoal fixed everything trend. However it makes my face feel clean so it's satisfying at the time. No long term benefits, but it's very inexpensive so I don't mine.
Emily H.
The nice thing about this face wash is that it felt like it was actually exfoliating, although it didn't have a nice kick of feeling refreshed afterwards. I got it from Target and it was a nice price, especially since I don't usually buy Biore.
Cassie F.
Bergton, VA
Love love love this cleanser. It gives me that nice clean feeling and I love the feel of the charcoal. I usually purchase at Target because I can usually find a good deal there. This is my go to for a quick wash!
Nicole L.
Big Lake
I have super oily skin and this worked so well. The only problem I had, was keeping it on a little too long. My face got irritated and red. I have since not kept it on as long and haven't had the problem again. I love biore and will continue to use
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
This is a strong cleanser yet non drying , i been using it for the couple last few months and i really like it , i even use it to wash my makeup brushes ! The price is good comparing to how much product you get
Samantha M.
Los Alamitos , CA
This leaves your face feeling so fresh and so clean. It’s really gentle, great for sensitive skin! The piece is pretty affordable, for the results it’s GREAT. This is always one of my purchases when at the store
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
It works well for those with bad acne. It does have a tingling sensation when you wash your face at first. I am a repeat user of this product. It is a little harsh only because of the burning sensation at first.
Jasmine L.
As I've said in previous reviews, I adore this cleanser. It's refreshing while it irritating my skin. I was excited that it worked so well! And the price wasn't bad either. I'd recommend this for all skin types.
Jianina M.
Chula Vista
Honestly i see no improvement to my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean but i have to continuously use it for that clean feeling. I only use it once or twice a week because it dries my skin out! I do not recommend if you have normal to dry skin.
Malik R.
Whenever I use this product my skin feels so much more healthy and renewed. It really gets done in deep into my pores and gets rid of all the dirt and grim from the day before. I can always rely on this product.
courtney p.