BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tamara H.
Rialto , CA
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday. It really cleanses and makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I have a lot of acne on my forehead and this really helps clear it. I recommend for everyone to have this.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
Deep clean cleanser. Highly recommended but the tingling feeling goes away after like 10 uses. It does take care of the pores. My pores has minimize and it feels amazing after a long day at work to wash everything off.
diana e.
i used my friends one time and i instantly loved it so i went and bought my own. this face wash works amazingly always leaving my skin smooth and helps with acne a lot. i’m so sad that i left it somewhere that i cannot recall ill have to go get another one.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
I bought this for the first time after hearing all the hype about charcoal masks. Although I didn't see results right away, I kept using it. Unfortunately I didn't notice any difference in my skin after a month of use
bee h.
franklinton
Really loves this product keeps my face looking nice & does what it says. It was my first time using it & i love it already for the price. Bought this item from Walmart thats where i mostly get my products from anyway.
Jennifer N.
This is my favorite cleanser for when I am having breakouts or problems with my skin. It is tried and true and has my skin feeling great afterward. Highly recommend this to anyone with problem skin to help clear it up.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I love using this product when I'm in the shower Bc it has helped to eliminate my acne from my face. First time using it & it was very gentle just like other Bioré products. I'd totally buy it again & chances are that I will!
Hannah T.
I have been using this product for around two weeks and have noticed reduced acne and blemishes. It does help with oil control but I would alternate with a milder cleanser every other day to prevent extreme dryness.
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
I use this in conjunction with a glycolic acid wash. I love the way this make my skin feel and how it keeps the oil at bay during the day. It's got a light smell that covers up the medicinal smell a lot of products with salicylic acid have. It also doesn't stain my washcloths like I was afraid of.
Melanie M.
Austin
Okay so this product is an okay. It kinda burns my eyes with the mint but it feels cooling on your skin and after washing it off you skin feels like a combination of soft and dry. But it works good I recommend it (:
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?