BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Damaris Z.
Phoenix
Made my skin feel real tingly and refreshed afterwards I only used it three days and for that time being I saw a positive difference in my skin. My redness went down. The bottle that it comes in makes and easy pump and go.
Mersadies J.
Island Park, ID
I love how biore makes my face feel fresh while I'm washing it and when I rinse it off. It is very gentle on my face. I also got it for an affordable price at Walmart and recommend it to anyone looking for a new face wash.
Larissa K.
I always feel like I get a deep clean with this product. perhaps it is the tingle effect it gives. it does a great job taking the oiliness around my nose away. when i start getting some breakouts i turn to this product to help
Shannon M.
I used this a lot when I had a really bad breakout and it claimed it down a lot. I really like the way the product feels like it's absorbing into your skin and really fighting the acne. I thought it was a great product for the price and I will continue to use it
Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
Hands down the BEST face wash out there. Gives a tingly feeling when you're pores are open and being cleaned so you know it's working. I haven't had a breakout since I first started using it! My fiancé loves the stuff, too!
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling so free. It comes in a big bottle and you don’t have to use much. I am a first time user and I purchased this at walmart. I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Autumn N.
Wasn't sure about this product but took a leap of faith. This product has helped a lot with my acne. It's very gentle on my skin and extremely effective. I was thoroughly impressed and would absolutely recommend to others.
Brittany D.
I liked how clean and smooth my face felt after using this cleanser. It seemed to help some of my acne clear up a little faster but I still had breakouts fairly often.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
My acne has always been trouble for me and extremely sensitive to products. Using bioré was the bests decision i ever made. My acne is gone and my face is refreshed.
Cassy T.
Trenton
This product is not for someone with sensitive or dry skin. I have very oily acne prone skin so I wanted to give it a try. This product makes your face feel very clean after you are done, but it really dries out your face.
courtney p.