BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Savannah S.
Orlando, FL
This product is hands down amazing to me. I use it every night and every morning with a facial cleansing brush to really get down in the pours. After using this my skin has actually improved and I have noticed my acne clearing up and my skin feels refreshed.
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
I seriously love this stuff! It gives your skin a tingly feeling when using it, which always lets me know 'it's working! I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out! It's not expensive and a great drugstore solution!
Jennifer N.
This is my favorite cleanser for when I am having breakouts or problems with my skin. It is tried and true and has my skin feeling great afterward. Highly recommend this to anyone with problem skin to help clear it up.
bee h.
franklinton
Really loves this product keeps my face looking nice & does what it says. It was my first time using it & i love it already for the price. Bought this item from Walmart thats where i mostly get my products from anyway.
Catherine ☪.
Syracuse, NY
Deep clean cleanser. Highly recommended but the tingling feeling goes away after like 10 uses. It does take care of the pores. My pores has minimize and it feels amazing after a long day at work to wash everything off.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
I bought this for the first time after hearing all the hype about charcoal masks. Although I didn't see results right away, I kept using it. Unfortunately I didn't notice any difference in my skin after a month of use
diana e.
i used my friends one time and i instantly loved it so i went and bought my own. this face wash works amazingly always leaving my skin smooth and helps with acne a lot. i’m so sad that i left it somewhere that i cannot recall ill have to go get another one.
Tamara H.
Rialto , CA
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday. It really cleanses and makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I have a lot of acne on my forehead and this really helps clear it. I recommend for everyone to have this.
carly s.
Scranton, PA
I have been using biore products for the past 10+ years. It is the only brand that managed to keep my acne at bay! The cleansers should also be used with a facial lotion though! They tend to make my skin a little dry.
Briana J.
Indianapolis
I went to Walmart to just grab some facial products and decided to try this out and I really did like this product. It wasn't very expensive and can be used for a quick day to day exfoliating and I would buy it again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?