BY BIORÉ #58 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Lindsey K.
Norfolk
My face felt clean but I j didn’t see much of a difference for my blackheads that I get. It was gentle on my skin though and didn’t dry it out. May work for others but I have stubborn blackheads so it didn’t work for me.
Michelle L.
Sierra Vista
I absolutely love this product! Not only me but also my husband use this and soon as we switched to it we could tell how much better our face feels and our skin looks.
Kaitlin S.
Athens, Georgia
This has been my everyday cleanser for a while. I love how it feels on the skin, lathers up nicely and works well with a cleansing brush. I have found for me personally that it doesn’t clear my acne up as well as it used to.
olivia b.
findlay, OH
i really like this product because of how clean it feels after i use it! i would really recommend this product to people with frequent breakouts and oily or combination skin. it's super easy to use and i use it pretty often!
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
This product was something I decided to try because I love the matching nose strips. However the face wash dries my skin out so much i had to use twice the amount of moisturizer as before. Didn’t even help with my breakouts.
Alexia B.
Tustn
This face wash is my favorite!! It refreshes me with a cool burst and it's very effective. It totally blew me away and my expectations away. I bought it at my local store target and it honestly improved my skin and attitude!
Jaden H.
This product... I just don’t know wher to begin...after washing my face with this I felt... well I don’t kno any other way to say it than restored. I wouldn’t say it was to pricey because it all depends on where you get it from. And if you couldn’t tell already YES I would definitely buy this product again
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
I purchased this at Walgreens and it is great. Due to my dry skin I only use it once a week and leave it on for about 15-20 seconds in a hot shower then rinse it off. It does feel great. I recommend that if you have dry skin.
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
I wanted to try a charcoal cleanser and this is the first one I am trying. It hasn't sen too harsh on my skin. It's not what I expected in it's consistency. The other charcoal products I have used are gritty and this isn't.
Angelina V.
Rexburg, ID
I really enjoyed using this product. I think that it really cleans out my pores and it's a great drugstore cleanser. I like a more soft cleanser, however, and for this reason, I will not be repurchasing this product.
Ashley J.