BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I am in love with this product, I use it everyday. It really cleanses and makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I have a lot of acne on my forehead and this really helps clear it. I recommend for everyone to have this.
Briana J.
I went to Walmart to just grab some facial products and decided to try this out and I really did like this product. It wasn't very expensive and can be used for a quick day to day exfoliating and I would buy it again.
carly s.
Scranton, PA
I have been using biore products for the past 10+ years. It is the only brand that managed to keep my acne at bay! The cleansers should also be used with a facial lotion though! They tend to make my skin a little dry.
diana e.
i used my friends one time and i instantly loved it so i went and bought my own. this face wash works amazingly always leaving my skin smooth and helps with acne a lot. i’m so sad that i left it somewhere that i cannot recall ill have to go get another one.
Esmeralda T.
Personally I did not like this product because one it made me break out even more and I honestly expected more from this product and I certainly would not buy it again I have normal to oily skin so I thought this would help it just personally made it worse
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
I love using this product when I'm in the shower Bc it has helped to eliminate my acne from my face. First time using it & it was very gentle just like other Bioré products. I'd totally buy it again & chances are that I will!
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
This is a great product for oily skin, large pores and blackheads. I use this product often and I think it does a great job, but I have had some more effective products. No harsh smells and a great price makes it a fab product
Emerald G.
The Colony
every time i shower i use this!! i’ve been using it for about a year and it’s never let me down. having sensitive skin makes me cautious about what i use but this has never been a problem!! makes my face feel amazing!!
Taylor D.
Absolutely freaking amazing. Closes my pores and takes away my redness! Doesn’t dry out my face or leave it super oily. I’ve bought this stuff for months and I’ll keep buying it. Just wish it came in bigger bottles!
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
Love this product! Me and my boyfriend both used it for the same amount of time but actually for different reason, his was for acne and mine was to clear my pores and even out my complexion, it actually worked for him and worked pretty well for me also!
courtney p.