BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
I got this face mask in college and it helped keep my stress acne to a minimum. This was the first time I used this cleanser and it was gentle on my skin. I could definitely feel it working on my skin. I would buy again!
Shelby W.
Indianapolis , IN
I have insanely oily and cystic acne skin. I finally got my hands on this and I swear I will never stop using it. My skin has finally calmed down and is starting to clear up. It's pretty inexpensive which is always a plus
Racquel A.
Parkland, FL
I typically use this in the shower after I have already taken off my makeup, I love the smell, and when used with a washcloth or slightly abrasive surface I like how smooth my skin looks afterwards, definitely hydrating
Elya F.
Sligo, PA
I have severe adult acne. This product was gentle on my skin but effective for clearing up some of my acne. It was very effective. I found it gentle, but enough to make my face feel clean. The packaging was great and really in a style I prefer which is a pump!
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I use this product every morning in the shower!! After I wash my face with makeup cleanser I like to finish off with this one for the blackheads. I find it helps a lot! I also like the cool sensation it leaves on my face.
Vada D.
La Monte
Absolutely love this product!!! You can feel it cleaning your face and you can tell it really works. I was definitely not disappointed by the product what so ever. I’d buy it a million times over. I totally recommend it!
Anna F.
Sewell , NJ
This product did not really help my acne and the first couple uses stung my face with a minty sensation. Although it might of just not worked for me so I would recommend to try it for yourself and see if it works on you.
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
This was a good product. But I'm not sure if I would use it again. I didn't really enjoy how it felt on my skin but it works good for other people because I've seen really great reviews about it. It just didn't really work for me.
Savannah S.
Orlando, FL
This product is hands down amazing to me. I use it every night and every morning with a facial cleansing brush to really get down in the pours. After using this my skin has actually improved and I have noticed my acne clearing up and my skin feels refreshed.
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
I seriously love this stuff! It gives your skin a tingly feeling when using it, which always lets me know 'it's working! I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out! It's not expensive and a great drugstore solution!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?