BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This stuff is AMAZING! I loved washing my face with it. It felt tingly, like it was working deep down. I really enjoyed the feel of it. Didn't stain anything. Reasonably priced way to try Charcoal for newbies. 10/10
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
I loved the way my skin felt after I used this product. I use biore to wash my face every day in the shower and my skin felt like and fresh and my pores were nearly non existent after each use. It also smelled great.
Melanie M.
Austin
Okay so this product is an okay. It kinda burns my eyes with the mint but it feels cooling on your skin and after washing it off you skin feels like a combination of soft and dry. But it works good I recommend it (:
ashlen p.
San Tan Valley
THIS PRODUCT GUYS! phenomenal! after washing my face with many products for years i finally found something i LOVE. it leaves a refreshing feel after and it's so cool and sensational. i absolutely love this and i recommend it to everyone with oily skin!
Kassandra H.
Pahoa, HI
This is one of my favorite products I use as part of my skin routine. At least 2 a week. I don't use it too often or to close within days other wise my skin would get dry. But it worked for me and my sensitive skin!
nikole m.
I haven't noticed it helping my blackheads which would be awesome but it smells really good. Other than blackheads my skin is rather clear. Another thing I don't prefer is how menthol it is. I can't keep it on my face for very long with out it burning.
Jenna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have combination skin and suffer through the occasional break out. I love this wash because it seems to dry out any acne that is beginning to appear. Can't beat it for the price, and it has a very refreshing feel!
Leslie R.
I love using this product. I have always had bad blackheads and this actually helped me so much. I didn't think it was disappointing. I'm not to sure of the price but it was totally worth it. Definitely buy it again.
Liza P.
Milford, PA
I love this face wash. This is my go to. I'm really big on cleaning my face (especially after wearing makeup) and big on cleaning out my pores and preventing future acne. So far this meets a good amount of my needs.
Taylor D.
Birmingham
Absolutely freaking amazing. Closes my pores and takes away my redness! Doesn’t dry out my face or leave it super oily. I’ve bought this stuff for months and I’ll keep buying it. Just wish it came in bigger bottles!
Ashley J.