BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Racquel A.
Parkland, FL
I typically use this in the shower after I have already taken off my makeup, I love the smell, and when used with a washcloth or slightly abrasive surface I like how smooth my skin looks afterwards, definitely hydrating
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
I love the tingling feeling it gives me in the mornings. It really wakes me up and makes me feel fresh for the day. Price was very affordable and at any convenient store. Definitely recommend trying for an everyday wash.
Shelby W.
Indianapolis , IN
I have insanely oily and cystic acne skin. I finally got my hands on this and I swear I will never stop using it. My skin has finally calmed down and is starting to clear up. It's pretty inexpensive which is always a plus
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
I got this face mask in college and it helped keep my stress acne to a minimum. This was the first time I used this cleanser and it was gentle on my skin. I could definitely feel it working on my skin. I would buy again!
Jasper A.
Love this cleanser! I struggle with blackheads and stress breakouts, using this everyday to wash my face has been a live saver. I went from pizza face to angel face in a month. Makes me feel clean and fresh all day long.
Felt cool and refreshing while applying and after rinsing.  Bought at Target for under $5.  Didn't notice a huge difference but it did keep my face clean.  Smells minty and did well with my red prone skin.
Cassandra L.
Hampden
OMG! You guys should totally get this!!!!! I loved it sooo much! It leaves your face feeling fresh! The charcoal cleans all of the bacteria and dirt out of your skin and leaves it feeling brand new! You should try it out!
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I use this product every morning in the shower!! After I wash my face with makeup cleanser I like to finish off with this one for the blackheads. I find it helps a lot! I also like the cool sensation it leaves on my face.
Chelsea H.
I LOVE it. I have combination skin. It is altogether oily, dry in some spots, I have redness and pimples and random breakouts. This stuff helped neutralize all that and gave me soft skin without drying me out. It was great for my random acne and kept me clear.
Morgan Rose W.
Salem, OR
I used this a few times and I feel like every time I use it I get major black heads and acne. My skin is textured already but this face wash made it 10 times worse. I wouldn't recommend this product. It doesn't work well.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?