BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Ilian A.
This is another cleanser that didn’t change my skin whatsoever. My acne was still there but I also noticed no change in my texture or skin brightness. It cleans my skin but doesn’t do much else. It’s alright for a basic cleanser.
Julie S.
Porter, ME
I hated this product. Aside from the fact that it left a red ring around my face and neck, it smelled terrible and left my face feeling incredibly dry, even after just one use! I am never going to be repurchasing this product.
Tien  H.
Madison, WI
I love be this for my blackheads all my blackhead disappear when I was using this product however for pimple it didn't help too much but it a nice product with a decent price point. It is a little drying but I would still repurchase just for my blackheads
Makayla V.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this product! If you have acne prone or oily skin I suggest you try this product out. Although I wouldn't use it daily because it will or may dry out your skin a bit, it depends on your skin type. I suggest to use it every other day or twice a week.
Lucas B.
Vista, CA
Feels very firming which is nice but it feels almost too drying on the skin that I feel my skin over produces more oil to counter act the drying of the cleanser which is what I do not want. But I does leave my skin very clean.
Audrey G.
I LOVE this product, it smells amazing and really helps unclog my pores, it is a very gentle cleanser that gets rid of blemishes and reduces oil on the skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with acne!
Lilian L.
San Jose
I use this literally every single time I shower. I have used this for over a year! The packaging is decent, and it definitely exceeded my expectations. My blackheads were gone within 2 weeks. I would recommend to everyone I know
ALEXANDRA P.
Las Vegas, NV
At first, this product helped clear a few of my breakouts, but after a few weeks, this product left me splotchy and red. Don’t think this product works well with my body, but I definitely recommend other products by this brand
Valery P.
This product is amazing especially if you like the smell of mint and being refreshed! I use this face wash every morning and night. My pores have gone away or well are less visible. It's an amazing product it'll leave you're face smooth and the smell is amazing 10/10
jessica a.
Now let me tell you about this product it feels so good when I'm washing my face and it has charcoal which actually deep cleans my pores which I have a lot of And after I'm done washing my face it feels and gives me a nice icy finish on my face it feels so clean and refreshing in the morning I love this product
Ashley J.