BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany D.
I liked how clean and smooth my face felt after using this cleanser. It seemed to help some of my acne clear up a little faster but I still had breakouts fairly often.
sara d.
Cleveland, Ohio
This stuff is awesome! It really dried out my acne and didn't dry out the rest of my face! I always was surprised how clean my skin felt and how soft my face was after using this! I also love that you can feel the tingle and that makes me feel like it's working!
Cassy T.
Trenton
This product is not for someone with sensitive or dry skin. I have very oily acne prone skin so I wanted to give it a try. This product makes your face feel very clean after you are done, but it really dries out your face.
Autumn N.
Wasn't sure about this product but took a leap of faith. This product has helped a lot with my acne. It's very gentle on my skin and extremely effective. I was thoroughly impressed and would absolutely recommend to others.
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Hands down the BEST face wash out there. Gives a tingly feeling when you're pores are open and being cleaned so you know it's working. I haven't had a breakout since I first started using it! My fiancé loves the stuff, too!
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
I wanted to try a charcoal cleanser and this is the first one I am trying. It hasn't sen too harsh on my skin. It's not what I expected in it's consistency. The other charcoal products I have used are gritty and this isn't.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
I love the way my face feels after using this product. I typically use it in the shower daily. It will leave my skin feeling super soft, and I have noticed that I don't have visible black heads anymore on my nose and chin.
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling so free. It comes in a big bottle and you don’t have to use much. I am a first time user and I purchased this at walmart. I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Cheljha L.
I use this product every other day,and it has helped with my acne,so much more than other products. It leaves my face feeling really clean,and it actually does something not like others that day will do something but don't.
Shannon M.
I used this a lot when I had a really bad breakout and it claimed it down a lot. I really like the way the product feels like it's absorbing into your skin and really fighting the acne. I thought it was a great product for the price and I will continue to use it
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?