BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jasmine E.
Akron, OH
I have tried almost everythig for my sensitive, acne-prone skin so when I stumbled upon this I was quick to buy it. It worked for about a week but then my face became very dry, and I broke out more. Wish it wasn't so harsh on sensitive skin. 😓
Amber B.
I love this product! I have oily skin, and this leaves my face feeling fantastic. It's a little cool as you use it, which I LOVE. I bought mine from Target and it was a fair price. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
kathy M.
Savannah
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
daija l.
miami gardens, FL
I can say it did work but after a week I feel like my skin got use to it and it stop being as useful but it did make my face feel soft. I purchased mines at a local Walmart. I would buy the travel sized version not as big of a bottle.
Olivia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this for a very short time. Felt that it was a little bit too harsh on my skin. Liked the packaging and the fact that it had a pump, also smelled good! I have dry skin for I think this might be better for someone with oily skin
sol Q.
I gave this product a 3 ⭐️ because it really didn’t help with the small acne problem as I thought it would like any other charcoal masks. I don’t think I would purchase this and not only didn’t it help but it made my skin super dry.
Sophia A.
pico rivera
Love this i had really bad acne and I tried everything I thought could help and spent a lot of money to help me with my problem but nothing worked and I bought this and within 3 weeks all my acne was disappearing really worked great
Anna P.
It didn’t really dried my face out. It smells good and leaves a good feeling but after I used it for awhile, my face felt almost like leather. I didn’t really like it. It didn’t really help my acne. Just made it feel okay for awhile.
my m.
this product leaves your skin minty fresh and it feels so smooth before AND after application. i was beyond satisfied with this products. ive used many of the different cleansers but i always seem to come back to this one. i would recommend to anyone with non-sensitive skin.
Sabah R.
Nanuet
Instead of decreasing my break outs, this product just increased my facial acne. I used it for about 3 weeks regularly, until I noticed the texture on my skin had gotten so much worse, then I gave it a break. Overall, not impressed.
Marjorie D.
I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! however before i came across this cleanser, I was using witch hazel and I love that as well! does anyone know if it's bad that I mix the two together? like if I wash my face with this cleanser and then follow with the witch hazel
Mikayla O.
Corp Christi, TX
How well does this work? I have oily skin which causes really bad breakouts and I have been trying everything.