BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Haley A.
This product was nice and cleansing. For the price you really cannot go wrong with it! I reach for this almost every night! The only draw back is it is almost too drying on my skin. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
olivia b.
findlay, OH
i really like this product because of how clean it feels after i use it! i would really recommend this product to people with frequent breakouts and oily or combination skin. it's super easy to use and i use it pretty often!
Kaitlin S.
Athens, Georgia
This has been my everyday cleanser for a while. I love how it feels on the skin, lathers up nicely and works well with a cleansing brush. I have found for me personally that it doesn’t clear my acne up as well as it used to.
Alexia B.
Tustn
This face wash is my favorite!! It refreshes me with a cool burst and it's very effective. It totally blew me away and my expectations away. I bought it at my local store target and it honestly improved my skin and attitude!
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
This product was something I decided to try because I love the matching nose strips. However the face wash dries my skin out so much i had to use twice the amount of moisturizer as before. Didn’t even help with my breakouts.
Jaden H.
This product... I just don’t know wher to begin...after washing my face with this I felt... well I don’t kno any other way to say it than restored. I wouldn’t say it was to pricey because it all depends on where you get it from. And if you couldn’t tell already YES I would definitely buy this product again
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
I purchased this at Walgreens and it is great. Due to my dry skin I only use it once a week and leave it on for about 15-20 seconds in a hot shower then rinse it off. It does feel great. I recommend that if you have dry skin.
Kerye S.
I haven't see any difference since I started using this almost a year ago. It makes my skin feel really fresh, which is why I still use it. But what little acne I have hasn't cleared up in the least which is disappointing.
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
This Biore product make my skin feel so soft since the first time I used i am a big fan of this product because is very effective and the packing is very comfortable , I will recommend if you want to give to you skin a detox time
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
I chose this brand of charcoal acne wash after reading numerous online articles about the benefits of charcoal cleansers for oily skin. I love that Biore offers 2 different options of this cleanser - 1 for acne prone skin (the one that I chose) that includes salicylic acid to fight breakouts, and 1 for oily skin without the addition of the salicylic acid. The price point is very reasonable, and they even have a $1 off coupon attached to many of the bottles in store for instant savings.As soon as I begin to rub onto my skin, there is an instant cooling sensation - which I LOVE because I feel like I am getting the deep clean that I need! I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, and have noticed a dramatic reduction in oil, so much so that I actually need to use a  daily moisturizer. I have not been using it long enough to know whether or not it has reduced the number of breakouts (which is the reason for my 4 star rating), but it did help in reducing the redness from my cyclic menstrual breakout cycle that I just went through.
courtney p.
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Does this really work for people who actually have acne and not just a zit here or there ?
Ari G.
Anyone use this and get good results ?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How does this compare to other acne cleansers?
Michelle T.
Port Hueneme, CA
I have combination skin, but I get pimples, randomly. However, I have a bit of blemishes on my face. Even if I don't have acne or get bad breakouts, would this be a good product to use to prevent the random pimples I get?

back