BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Genesis P.
Piscataway, NJ
To be honest I really don't know if the product worked or if it didn't. The product is supposed to primarily remove blackheads, but it really didn't remove any of my blackheads. What the product did do though is make my face feel as though it was refreshed and made my skin breathe. Weirdest but greatest feeling ever.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I really loved this when I started using. It cleared up my acne like magic. Unfortunately, it ended up being too harsh for me and after using it for a couple of weeks I developed a sensitivity to it, so now it breaks me out any time I use it. I would be careful buying this if you only have mild acne or sensitive skin.
Medina P.
Ellicott City
This was sort of disappointing.. My first bottle worked OK. It cleared up my skin SLIGHTLY so I kept using it, hoping it'll get better and stay this way. I'm at my 3rd bottle right now and I can honestly say that it doesn't help me at all anymore.. not with acne, oiliness or just overall cleanliness.
Selena V.
EVERETT, WA
I love this cleanser! I have oily combination skin and acne prone skin and this has helped a lot. I've been using this cleanser for a couple months now and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin (which is the problem I've had with other cleansers.), its affordable ,and I love the minty feeling it gives my face when I'm washing it ( literally feels like your chewing mint gum with your face!)
Would definitely Recommend this cleanser!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Okay this product is AMAZING. I was skeptical at first and actually bought it on accident....but boy was I surprised. First of all, the smell is SO nice. It's a fresh smell, but doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. I love the way it smooths my skin out and makes it feel really clean afterwards. I totally recommend it!
Taylor A.
I had perfect skin up until a year ago, a friend recommended this product and my skin has seriously never been so clear before. I use it daily in the shower with an exfoliating hand mit and it has done wonders for my skin. If you are troubled with acne, I suggest you try this before any high dollar serums or cleansers!!
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
A friend recommended this cleanser to me and said it worked really well for her. For me personally though, it irritated my skin so much. It was red and had bumps on it that luckily went away by the next day. My skin usually isn't very sensitive so this surprised me but definitely be careful if you have sensitive skin!
Jasmin F.
I love this facial cleanser. I actually got it from Walmart. It feels so smooth going on and smells so good. It kind of reminds me of men’s cologne so I know it may be a problem for some but I happen to like it. It made my skin feel so smooth and soft. Within a few days I felt a difference and my acne cleared up.
Elizabeth Lea R.
Owensboro, KY
This was given to me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. It has kept my skin clear and feels really clean and soft every time I use it. Each time I run out, I go to the store and get a new one. 10/10 recommend.
chloe M.
Bellingham
I love charcoal products, they always feel so exfoliating. This product was great for making my skin feel extremely soft, but I didn't notice any of my blackheads diminishing or my blemishes going away, so I wouldn't buy this specific product again, but Biore is a great company so I would try their products again.
courtney p.