BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tien  H.
Madison, WI
I love be this for my blackheads all my blackhead disappear when I was using this product however for pimple it didn't help too much but it a nice product with a decent price point. It is a little drying but I would still repurchase just for my blackheads
Lilian L.
San Jose
I use this literally every single time I shower. I have used this for over a year! The packaging is decent, and it definitely exceeded my expectations. My blackheads were gone within 2 weeks. I would recommend to everyone I know
Lucas B.
Vista, CA
Feels very firming which is nice but it feels almost too drying on the skin that I feel my skin over produces more oil to counter act the drying of the cleanser which is what I do not want. But I does leave my skin very clean.
Kay S.
Honestly not one of my favorite products but it's nice . I felt like it was a little pricey considering it did nothing for my skin . I was really disappointed with how it made my skin feel/look . There's room for improvement .
Makayla V.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product! If you have acne prone or oily skin I suggest you try this product out. Although I wouldn't use it daily because it will or may dry out your skin a bit, it depends on your skin type. I suggest to use it every other day or twice a week.
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
I enjoyed this product. It stings quite a bit when applying it but it definitely works. I change products quite a bit because my skin gets used to products and won’t work anymore. This product is actually helpful with my acne.
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach , FL
I purchased this at Walgreens and it is great. Due to my dry skin I only use it once a week and leave it on for about 15-20 seconds in a hot shower then rinse it off. It does feel great. I recommend that if you have dry skin.
Michelle L.
Sierra Vista
I absolutely love this product! Not only me but also my husband use this and soon as we switched to it we could tell how much better our face feels and our skin looks.
Lindsey K.
My face felt clean but I j didn’t see much of a difference for my blackheads that I get. It was gentle on my skin though and didn’t dry it out. May work for others but I have stubborn blackheads so it didn’t work for me.
Fernanda G.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I use this every single morning when I come back from school and every night to wash my face , I haven't found something better for my face than this in a while , very effective , good acne treatment , I recomen it if you have acne .
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?