BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dominika Z.
I have acne and blackheads, this did not help my problem, it did left my face refresh, it's gentle not harsh, I wouldn't recommend, I purchased it at Walmart, I'm happy I tried it, I really like some of the ingredients in it though
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
Tiana S.
Ypsilanti , MI
I use this product everyday in the shower. I've been using it for a couple of months now. I've seen great result, certainly not disappointed. I honestly wasn't expecting it to work so well on my skin (Normal to Dry). I would highly recommend this to anyone !
Sophia A.
pico rivera
Love this i had really bad acne and I tried everything I thought could help and spent a lot of money to help me with my problem but nothing worked and I bought this and within 3 weeks all my acne was disappearing really worked great
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn’t notice much of a difference with this. It was a little disappointing as I had seen so many reviews for this online. The price is pretty good but it didn’t meet my expectations at all. However, it wasn’t too harsh on my skin.
Sandra l.
casper
Love this product very much makes face feel good minty and refreshed smells really good helps acne. I use this product every day because I love trying new makeup looks everyday. Overall I just love the way it make my skin feel!!!
Spencer L.
Torrington
I use this literally every night. When I first started using it, my acne was starting to be an issue, but this helped clear it up right away. 10 out of 10 would recommend, and for the price you honestly can't do much better.
Carlie H.
I really love this cleanser! It leaves your skin feeling nice and clean and smooth. I also really like the cooling, tingling sensation it leaves as it cleans your pores. The one complaint I have is that it can leave your skin dry!
Courtney K.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is the best skin care product I have used! I have had acne since elementary school and tried many different skin care products, but biore was the only one that got rid of my acne. I highly recommend this product and definitely is a skin care product you can afford!
Kelly M.
Corona, NY
This is amazing I love this and the strips to this also t helps my black heads and it was my first time using this instead of the strips and they are both worth it I would definitely recommend this to others that have black heads
courtney p.