BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa B.
Boston
It gives a tingling feeling which makes it feel like it's working and it is gentle on the skin, but it didn't give much progress to reducing my acne or controlling the oil on my forehead.
Anissa L.
Coral Springs , FL
The charcoal acne clearing cleanser was really great! I personally don't have large pores and have fairly small blemishes. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it didn't seem as effective on my smaller blemishes as it did on my larger ones, and I expected it to work on those too. For those with large black heads though, great product.
allison❁ B.
Jackson , NJ
I loved this product! It thoroughly cleanses your face giving it a cool feeling after rinsing, It cleared all my breakouts in about 3 days. I do not use this product all the time because I have somewhat dry skin so after using it for a while it makes  my skin very dry, but during a breakout it is great to use if you want  a somewhat quick fix!
Madelyn S.
Nazareth
Adding this product to your everyday facial cleanser makes your skin extremely soft and exfoliated!! For anyone that has acne adding this to my everyday facial cleanser not only helped my acne but made it disappear!!
Noelle A.
Toledo, OH
One of the best facial products I've ever bought (and I've bought a lot!) Personally, I love the bursting beads, which I've seen in multiple Bioré products I've bought. If I have a problem spot and I use the cleanser, it is usually fading within the day. Totally reccommend!!
Mina S.
First off just want to say this product is absolutely amazing! I use this product every single day and it is the best product I have used for a cleanser since I started to look for them. This does sting if you have sensitive skin and can leave a red area on your face when used for too long. BUT it keeps your face amazingly clean and fresh!
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is currently in my daily routine. I love the tingly feeling on my skin from this cleanser but I dont know if it’s the best for my skin. I’m still trying to get through the bottle. So far it’s just your average cleanser. I like that it’s got charcoal in it to help draw out the crud from my face. Will continue to use to get a better feel for it.
Abby L.
Burlington, NJ
This is the facial cleaner I use every day! I only use this to CLEANSE my face, I use other products to moisturizer and exfoliate! It leaves my face feeling clean & well taken care of!
🌱Rae✨ B.
Hannibal, MO
I picked up this product at a local Walmart when I finally decided to try something new. I tried out this product one day before buying it and really enjoyed how smooth my face felt afterwards. This product had really just caught my eye because I wanted to jump on the charcoal bandwagon and see how effective it actually was. I wasn’t disappointed!
Jacy R.
I hated this product. Attention this is from personal experience and may contradict others due to their skin type.
However I used this product as directed 3 times and it chemically burned my face. It is advertised as natural charcoal.
My entire face burned and was bright red it dried out my skin some much I was peeling. I literally had chapped skin.
courtney p.