BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlee T.
I use this everyday. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I didn't know what to expect but it's really been helping with my acne. I normally purchase this product at CVS or Walmart. I also like that it's pump. Makes it easier to use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been struggling with acne and/or blackheads.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
I am so glad i decided to pick this product up and try it. It is a gentle pore cleanser. This product is very hydrating. It is incredibly affordable. It has been very effective and I use it every night. i recommend this product to whoever will listen lol.
This product works amazing. The charcoal helps to clear up all the blackhead within in my skin while the acne cleansing ingredients work to clear all my built up dirt and oil under my skin. It was very affordable I buy it from my lock Walmart for $7. I recommend anyone with harsh acne scars and blackheads to use this product.
Peyton R.
Algonquin, IL
At first when I just got this product, it burned my face. But I saw a difference in my skin and was thinking it just wasn’t use to the charcoal, because it was the first time I ever used that. As I kept using it, the burning went away and I love it. My acne hasn’t been nearly as bad as it was before and it keeps my skin so soft.
Taylor J.
Charlotte
I was excited to use this because I was struggling with acne but this product dried out my skin and did not help with the acne. The price could be a little lower for it’s value. Won’t buy again personally
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is the go to drugstore facial cleanser for me. My complexion is clear .... Almost too clear. No pimples to be popped, no blackheads to be squeezed. My makeup routine takes less time because I have to cover less red spots. The charcoal really helps to clear your pores out. Yay science!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This cleanser is amazing for people with problem skin. It was a little harsher for me than I need, but I have seen it do miracles on other people. If your skin is giving you issues, and you have super oily skin, this product will do wonders. I won't personally buy it again because it is not for my skin, but I do recommend!
Makena C.
Grand Junction, CO
The reason I gave it a 4 is because sometimes it cause more pimples then usual. But it is an amazing product leaving your face feeling refreshed. The packaging is cool because you can see how much product is in the container. I got this from target and would definitely buy again.Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Elizabeth M.
Modesto
I have sensitive skin and oily. So it was hard to find something for both treatments because I didn't want to use different products all the time they always made my face dry so I stopped at one point and then I came across the charcoal mask and it was perfect for my skin took all my deep pores out and my skin feels fresh now.
Courtney P.
Glens Falls
I currently bought this product about a month ago and while i believe it is a good product its not for me. the pricing was reasonable however when i used it i found that it made my skin really dry. it might be becuase of my skin type but i have since stopped using it. as for the presentation and availability it is very nice
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?