BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
ana c.
I use this every night, if you stay at a constant routine for cleaning your face, it is great, it you use it every now and then it doesnt do anything. I would deffiantly buy this cleanser again because I stick to the same routine of waking up, taking a shower, cleaning my face and getting ready for the day.
sarah p.
Montrose, AR
This leaves my face feeling clean, without over drying. I do feel like it helps clear my acne up quicker than other cleansers. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 Stars is because it has a scent, almost menthol, that burns my eyes terribly so I have to be very careful when I use it. Other than that I love it!
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
I love this product! My boyfriend and I use this everyday and it helps eliminate acne so well! Before Biore, he had really bad acne and blackheads but when he uses this daily, he doesn’t have any. We purchase it at Walmart but it is available at most grocery/ drug stores. Good price too! Highly recommend!
Kathy P.
Riceville
I love this product.  Your face feels clean and revived after using it.  I use it daily and now my teenage son is using as well.  It has helped his acne immensely.  What I like is you can find it at most stores and recently I have found it at Dollar General.  Thank you  Biore.
MaryLib W.
This is actual magic, when I feel like I’m going to break out, I wash my face with this and BAM it pulls out all the dirt and oil. Great packaging, especially for traveling with the open close top. It can be a little harsh in the winter since the air is dryer but other than that I would 10/10 recommend!
Vidhi J.
ny
Great cleanser! I have been using this for years now and it clears up my acne and doesn’t leave my face feeling drying at all. Its very refreshing especially when your using it in the morning!
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa
I picked this up at Target on a particularly rough skin day a few months ago, and I've sworn by it ever sense. It's become a part of my daily skincare routine. It's perfect for cleaning out the pores and really hydrating the skin and making it possible to wear makeup without being absolutely miserable!
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
I just used this product a few minutes ago and I bought it from target. The packaging was kind of cute and colorful. I used it many times but it doesn’t clear my acne as well as my other products. I would recommend to others though because you get a little more than what you pay for which is awesome.
Brooklyn T.
Denton
Despite the fact that charcoal products are supposed to be good for oily skin, I've found that after using this it feels like there's a film coating my face. After a few hours, whether I have makeup on or not, my face becomes a greaseball even in areas it normally isn't, and I had to give up on it.
Patti R.
I used it to help prevent breakouts and unclogged my pores. It worked at first to help with my breakouts, but unlike the strips it didn’t really leave my face feeling clean, I would Have to use a mask right behind it to help with making my face feel clean, or another cleanser it doesn’t do the job.
courtney p.