BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I use this face wash every other day and it has become my ride or die I enjoy the cooling effect that comes with it and I may be strange but I actually like the smell. It helps prevent more breakouts and I know I definitely need that..
kathy M.
SAVANNAH, TN
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I.I HAD BREAKOUT AND I USED THIS PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. IT SAVE MY FACE .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB
daija l.
miami gardens, FL
I can say it did work but after a week I feel like my skin got use to it and it stop being as useful but it did make my face feel soft. I purchased mines at a local Walmart. I would buy the travel sized version not as big of a bottle.
Rachel R.
This is a decent cleanser for me. Bought this once. Feels very nice, and my skin felt okay after but not super clean like I prefer. I had to follow with a black soap after to really feel like I got all my makeup residue off my skin.
sol Q.
I gave this product a 3 ⭐️ because it really didn’t help with the small acne problem as I thought it would like any other charcoal masks. I don’t think I would purchase this and not only didn’t it help but it made my skin super dry.
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn’t notice much of a difference with this. It was a little disappointing as I had seen so many reviews for this online. The price is pretty good but it didn’t meet my expectations at all. However, it wasn’t too harsh on my skin.
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
Tiana S.
Genesee, MI
I use this product everyday in the shower. I've been using it for a couple of months now. I've seen great result, certainly not disappointed. I honestly wasn't expecting it to work so well on my skin (Normal to Dry). I would highly recommend this to anyone !
Anna P.
It didn’t really dried my face out. It smells good and leaves a good feeling but after I used it for awhile, my face felt almost like leather. I didn’t really like it. It didn’t really help my acne. Just made it feel okay for awhile.
courtney p.