BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gigi C.
This product is amazing for your face or if your having break outs. I use this almost everyday after I use my main facial cleanser and wash with this product after. You can feel it going into your pours and making your face feel super clean and refreshed.
Emily N.
This is my go to acne product. It has helped heal my acne and doesn't make my face dry out like other products with salicylic acid in it. It worked quickly to help heal my skin after a bad breakout, and I definitely recommend it.
Sandra l.
casper
Love this product very much makes face feel good minty and refreshed smells really good helps acne. I use this product every day because I love trying new makeup looks everyday. Overall I just love the way it make my skin feel!!!
Carlie H.
O Fallon, MO
I really love this cleanser! It leaves your skin feeling nice and clean and smooth. I also really like the cooling, tingling sensation it leaves as it cleans your pores. The one complaint I have is that it can leave your skin dry!
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
I enjoyed this product. It stings quite a bit when applying it but it definitely works. I change products quite a bit because my skin gets used to products and won’t work anymore. This product is actually helpful with my acne.
Valery P.
This product is amazing especially if you like the smell of mint and being refreshed! I use this face wash every morning and night. My pores have gone away or well are less visible. It's an amazing product it'll leave you're face smooth and the smell is amazing 10/10
Kay S.
Honestly not one of my favorite products but it's nice . I felt like it was a little pricey considering it did nothing for my skin . I was really disappointed with how it made my skin feel/look . There's room for improvement .
Lilian L.
San Jose
I use this literally every single time I shower. I have used this for over a year! The packaging is decent, and it definitely exceeded my expectations. My blackheads were gone within 2 weeks. I would recommend to everyone I know
Colby T.
I use this on a day to day basis. It leaves your face with a fresh clean feeling! It claims to deep clean your pores and i really believe it does!! i love the packaging it has a pump so it's really easy to use!! would recommend!
Tien  H.
Madison, WI
I love be this for my blackheads all my blackhead disappear when I was using this product however for pimple it didn't help too much but it a nice product with a decent price point. It is a little drying but I would still repurchase just for my blackheads
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?