BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Sheila Mae M.
Wailuku, HI
This face wash makes my skin feel refresh and clean. The charcoal ones are the best to use. It's you feeling refreshed. I also love their baking soda face wash too.
Shanice J.
Reno, NV
I use this in the shower every morning, I don't know what it is but it gives u a little tingle that makes my skin feel so great. I haven't had any breakouts since I've been using this daily!! :)
bree u.
This face product really works to exfoliate and clean your skin. It's great value and not too pricey, only about $2-5. I bought mine at Walmart. This is my first time using it but once I run out i'll definitely buy again.
Gina H.
Sucks the living oil out of your face! It has a tea tree effect where your face feels minty, so if you like that after feeling, this is definitely one for you to try!
Abby A.
This product worked wonders on my face I've had pretty bad acne for quite some time now, but this product surprisingly helped reduce my acne pretty quickly and it's very refreshing to use.
Logan R.
Works really good! Does pretty much everything it claims to do. My face looked very nice after using. I could really tell a difference before and after. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for nice face care
Haley B.
Mentor
I love this product. Removes all the dirt and oil from your face and leaves your skin glowing. I use it before bed and still wake up with my skin feeling refreshed.
Yaraseth C.
I really enjoy this product. My skin always feels fresh and clean after using it. I have noticed that my pores appear smaller and are less clogged. It has also helped with oil control
Cameron T.
Atlanta
This product is great for my acne prone oily skin. I helps clear up my skin but can be a little drying after use so I recommend a moisturizer. I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin but definitely for oily skin.
Brittney D.
Easton, CT
Would 100% recommend, you feel this product working within seconds! Has great texture as well as smells great. Leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh but doesn't dry your skin out like other acne products.
courtney p.