BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Jasmeet S.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a girl that has struggled with skin blemishes and acne for a long time. I have used a lot of similar products, and this is by far my favorite! This product is amazing! It cleans deeply without irritating your skin or being too harsh and controls oil very well. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser It went beyond my expectations for this type of product. I highly recommend this facial cleanser to anyone looking for a deep pore skin cleanser!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun , KY
I used this product for at least 6 months after a friend recommended it. It cleared her skin well and I noticed a difference and asked what she'd been doing. It did a good job with my skin too, but I think my skin got used to it because it stopped working. It doesnt have a strong smell like I'd expect a charcoal mask to have. It is a gel consistency and while it doesn't lather, it rises well and leaves the skin feeling clean.
Amy N.
I love all the charcoal products. The scrub leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. Works great on all types of blemishes. Not pricey at all and at all local stores. Smells great and removes easily.
Nichole S.
La Pine
Oh hot dang this stuff is my jam! I love it! It leaves my face soooo soft and feeling super clean and I love the tingle! I use this face wash after a long messy day at work or when I work outside perfect for getting all of that dirt and grime off my face! I will admit if I use this morning and at night it drys the heck out of my face so this is my go to when I feel my skin is super clogged with gunk! Perfect product!
Danika M.
Sarver, PA
This is my favorite acne-clearing face wash! I bought this at Walmart for a great price. After you apply it, it does leave a cooling feeling.. it makes me feel like the product is really cleaning my pores. I definitely notice my face appears clearer after using the product. I'm careful not to use it consecutive days in a row because it does leave my face feeling dry. But I make sure to apply moisturizer after each use!
Adriana R.
I just bought this a week ago so I don't have a definite review but I like this product because it leaves my skin fresh and new and it feels like my pores are breathing and feels like the product is cleaning all the bacterias, it really gets in there! I really like how it feels, you should try it!
It cleans your face effectively and removed all traces of your makeup. However, I didn't notice any changes in my acne or any added benefits of having charcoal in the face wash.
Brittany B.
Miramar, FL
I'M IN LOVE.
I have very oily skin especially because I travel so much to different climates so using a product to absorb the oils is a must. Also I tend to breakout more often than I'd like but with this cleanser it's not even an issue.
It deep cleans and absorbs the oils so your face isn't so greasy and shiny throughout the day.
Its not the best for sensitive skin but using it once a day or every other day makes a huge difference in your skin.
mindy s.
Boiling Springs
I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday when I come home from school. It helps make my face feel so much better, and helps get rid of my acne. I highly recommend it to anyone having problems with acne. I normally dont use products that are cheap, but this is like 5 or 6 dollars and it helps my face a lot. I struggle with acne a lot and this product helps me feel so much better about my face.
Sarah H.
Harrisonburg
Overall, this product works wonders for my skin in conjuction with my dermatologist reccomended facial cream. I have been using this product, and other products from Biore, for about three years now and love the way it works and the good price. I gave it 4/5 instead of the full 5 because after using, skin does feel slightly dry, but nothing a good moisturizer cant fix. Definitely worth the purchase!
courtney p.