BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
kathy M.
Savannah
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
Devyn V.
Waverly, IA
I bought this product from my local Walmart. The product is black and smells minty. When placed on the skin there is a cooling affect. It feels very nice to wash your face with, it's not harsh. But I don't see it doing much for my skin
Alyssa W.
Mckeesport, PA
This stuff is really harsh. It burned my skin leaving my face red all day. It did clean my skin but I’ve used many other face washes that did just as good (or even better) without the burning sensation. I don’t even have sensitive skin and this stuff was bad. I don’t recommend!
Jasmine E.
Akron
I have tried almost everythig for my sensitive, acne-prone skin so when I stumbled upon this I was quick to buy it. It worked for about a week but then my face became very dry, and I broke out more. Wish it wasn't so harsh on sensitive skin. 😓
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
Amazing! It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and it takes care of my blackheads! It's decent prices and lasts a while. A little goes a long way with this product and I was able to use it as a daily skin cleanser in my skin routine!
Jenny Z.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It leaves my skin oil free and smooth. I thought it would leave my skin dry because it absorbs oil but it wasn't drying and it was super refreshing on the skin sort of a minty feel. Love love love this!!!
Sophia A.
pico rivera
Love this i had really bad acne and I tried everything I thought could help and spent a lot of money to help me with my problem but nothing worked and I bought this and within 3 weeks all my acne was disappearing really worked great
Olivia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this for a very short time. Felt that it was a little bit too harsh on my skin. Liked the packaging and the fact that it had a pump, also smelled good! I have dry skin for I think this might be better for someone with oily skin
Sabah R.
Nanuet
Instead of decreasing my break outs, this product just increased my facial acne. I used it for about 3 weeks regularly, until I noticed the texture on my skin had gotten so much worse, then I gave it a break. Overall, not impressed.
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?