BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. I bought at Walmart and used it for about a 4 days and my face broke out in a rash. It took a couple weeks for it to go back to normal. If you do have sensitive skin and totally want to use it then maybe try using it like twice a week.
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
I've just started using this product about a month ago and it gave me impressive results. It is very affordable and can get it any local store. At first I thought it wouldn't work but it did. I will continue buying it. I do recommend it.
Brooke J.
Worked at first, but found a few acne causing ingredients. I got mine at my local CVS. The first few days were fine, but now it hasn't made much of a difference. They could improve by taking out or replacing the acne causing ingredients.
Liz L.
Knoxville, TN
This is one powerful cleanser! I don’t use it everyday because I don’t feel like my skin needs that deep of a clean on a daily basis. The charcoal gets all the dirt out of my skin and I can really see a difference around my nose and chin.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
I use this every morning and my skin feels very clean & refreshed. It has calmed my acne down a lot. I usually get through a bottle of cleanser & but something else because I'm unsatisfied but I will definitely be buying another bottle of this!
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Great for removing black heads!!!!  My friend introduced me to this product last year and i am hooked. the down side is it does leave my skin a little dry so i do have to moisturizer on after but other than that i have no complaints.
Julie D.
This stuff is so good as soon as you use it it feels like a cold feeling like soothing this was effective I had no skin problems when I ran out then things started to pop up on my face so that means this stuff does work I would recommend
Samantha A.
I use this once a day, it's not one that you should use more than once a day especially if you skin isn't super oily because it will make your skin dry and it happened to dry out my skin for a while but other than that it's really good.
Shelby c.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite face washes! As you wash you get this nice cooling tingling sensation that just feels like you are getting clean. I recommend this to all of my friends and I plan on repurchasing as long as nothing else catches my eye.
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
Good product. It does a good job of cleaning my face. My son tried it and really liked it too. I ended up giving it to him because he's 13 and just getting him to wash his face can be a task so as soon as he showed interest... It was his
courtney p.