BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexia B.
Tustn
This face wash is my favorite!! It refreshes me with a cool burst and it's very effective. It totally blew me away and my expectations away. I bought it at my local store target and it honestly improved my skin and attitude!
Autumn N.
Wasn't sure about this product but took a leap of faith. This product has helped a lot with my acne. It's very gentle on my skin and extremely effective. I was thoroughly impressed and would absolutely recommend to others.
Christian D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling so free. It comes in a big bottle and you don’t have to use much. I am a first time user and I purchased this at walmart. I would definitely buy this again and again and again!
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
Hands down the BEST face wash out there. Gives a tingly feeling when you're pores are open and being cleaned so you know it's working. I haven't had a breakout since I first started using it! My fiancé loves the stuff, too!
Shannon M.
I used this a lot when I had a really bad breakout and it claimed it down a lot. I really like the way the product feels like it's absorbing into your skin and really fighting the acne. I thought it was a great product for the price and I will continue to use it
Mersadies J.
Island Park, ID
I love how biore makes my face feel fresh while I'm washing it and when I rinse it off. It is very gentle on my face. I also got it for an affordable price at Walmart and recommend it to anyone looking for a new face wash.
Brittany D.
I liked how clean and smooth my face felt after using this cleanser. It seemed to help some of my acne clear up a little faster but I still had breakouts fairly often.
Cassy T.
Trenton
This product is not for someone with sensitive or dry skin. I have very oily acne prone skin so I wanted to give it a try. This product makes your face feel very clean after you are done, but it really dries out your face.
Damaris Z.
Phoenix
Made my skin feel real tingly and refreshed afterwards I only used it three days and for that time being I saw a positive difference in my skin. My redness went down. The bottle that it comes in makes and easy pump and go.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
I wanted to try a charcoal cleanser and this is the first one I am trying. It hasn't sen too harsh on my skin. It's not what I expected in it's consistency. The other charcoal products I have used are gritty and this isn't.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?