BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke J.
Worked at first, but found a few acne causing ingredients. I got mine at my local CVS. The first few days were fine, but now it hasn't made much of a difference. They could improve by taking out or replacing the acne causing ingredients.
Julie D.
This stuff is so good as soon as you use it it feels like a cold feeling like soothing this was effective I had no skin problems when I ran out then things started to pop up on my face so that means this stuff does work I would recommend
Samantha A.
I use this once a day, it's not one that you should use more than once a day especially if you skin isn't super oily because it will make your skin dry and it happened to dry out my skin for a while but other than that it's really good.
Shelby c.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite face washes! As you wash you get this nice cooling tingling sensation that just feels like you are getting clean. I recommend this to all of my friends and I plan on repurchasing as long as nothing else catches my eye.
Mikaela R.
Glassboro, NJ
Makes my skin feel very soft and does seem to clean my face well. I enjoy this product but like other products by biore more. It doesn't give you that refreshing cool feeling after washing your face like some of their other products do.
Abi T.
I have tried many cleansers expensive brands too and being a teenager I am very prone to acne. This cleanser gives you beautiful clean skin I swear to god you can visibly see your skin much more clear and then it's a great price . Love it
kathy M.
Savannah
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I.I HAD BREAKOUT AND I USED THIS PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. IT SAVE MY FACE .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB
Jasmine E.
Akron
I have tried almost everythig for my sensitive, acne-prone skin so when I stumbled upon this I was quick to buy it. It worked for about a week but then my face became very dry, and I broke out more. Wish it wasn't so harsh on sensitive skin. 😓
Jenny Z.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It leaves my skin oil free and smooth. I thought it would leave my skin dry because it absorbs oil but it wasn't drying and it was super refreshing on the skin sort of a minty feel. Love love love this!!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?