BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I use this face wash every other day and it has become my ride or die I enjoy the cooling effect that comes with it and I may be strange but I actually like the smell. It helps prevent more breakouts and I know I definitely need that..
kathy M.
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
daija l.
miami gardens, FL
I can say it did work but after a week I feel like my skin got use to it and it stop being as useful but it did make my face feel soft. I purchased mines at a local Walmart. I would buy the travel sized version not as big of a bottle.
Nicole K.
Medfield, MA
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever owned. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after (although a little tight so definitely suggest moisturizer after). My skin has never been clearer and would definitely recommend to others!
sol Q.
I gave this product a 3 ⭐️ because it really didn’t help with the small acne problem as I thought it would like any other charcoal masks. I don’t think I would purchase this and not only didn’t it help but it made my skin super dry.
Olivia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this for a very short time. Felt that it was a little bit too harsh on my skin. Liked the packaging and the fact that it had a pump, also smelled good! I have dry skin for I think this might be better for someone with oily skin
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
Dominika Z.
I have acne and blackheads, this did not help my problem, it did left my face refresh, it's gentle not harsh, I wouldn't recommend, I purchased it at Walmart, I'm happy I tried it, I really like some of the ingredients in it though
Anna P.
It didn’t really dried my face out. It smells good and leaves a good feeling but after I used it for awhile, my face felt almost like leather. I didn’t really like it. It didn’t really help my acne. Just made it feel okay for awhile.
my m.
this product leaves your skin minty fresh and it feels so smooth before AND after application. i was beyond satisfied with this products. ive used many of the different cleansers but i always seem to come back to this one. i would recommend to anyone with non-sensitive skin.
courtney p.