BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan I.
Amazing! It really helped clear up my acne and help get rid of other belmishes and texture. It helped clear out some my blackheads but not all. Definitely had ZERO effect of whiteheads but its mainly for acne so I'm not mad about that. 7/10.
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
I just bought this from amazon and I’m already moving it. It’s super gentle on my skin, but if I don’t moisturize after using then my skin gets really dry. I love the newer look of Biore. I wish I felt more exfoliation, but it’s a great product. Definitely cleans my skin throughly.
Ammauri P.
Warren, OH
This doesn't do anything! I bought it in high hopes that it would clear my skin, but I felt like it just made it worst. I used it for 3 months and it still didn't clear up my skin at all. I would not recommend to anyone!! It's not worth it
Samantha N.
Oak Forest
I honestly don’t know how to feel about this product. It wasn’t very effective in the long run. It didn’t help my acne much, but it did leave my face shining and soft. It was mostly a harsh product. I don’t think i would purchase it again.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I use this every night after my facial scrub and I absolutely love how it leaves my face feeling and looking! I honestly love the burning sensation I feel on my face because I can feel it working! It's inexpensive and lasts me a long time!
auburn h.
Elkton
i freakin love this stuff. i keep a bottle of it sitting on my tub because i use it almost every time i'm in the bath tub. don't use it too often or it'll dry your skin out, but it's a really good product that I recommend to lots of people
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
I've just started using this product about a month ago and it gave me impressive results. It is very affordable and can get it any local store. At first I thought it wouldn't work but it did. I will continue buying it. I do recommend it.
Shelby c.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite face washes! As you wash you get this nice cooling tingling sensation that just feels like you are getting clean. I recommend this to all of my friends and I plan on repurchasing as long as nothing else catches my eye.
Samantha A.
I use this once a day, it's not one that you should use more than once a day especially if you skin isn't super oily because it will make your skin dry and it happened to dry out my skin for a while but other than that it's really good.
Brooke J.
Worked at first, but found a few acne causing ingredients. I got mine at my local CVS. The first few days were fine, but now it hasn't made much of a difference. They could improve by taking out or replacing the acne causing ingredients.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?