BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
I just bought this from amazon and I’m already moving it. It’s super gentle on my skin, but if I don’t moisturize after using then my skin gets really dry. I love the newer look of Biore. I wish I felt more exfoliation, but it’s a great product. Definitely cleans my skin throughly.
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
Love love love this cleanser!! Bubbles up really quickly and the beads feel like they get deep down into your pores. The cool minty feeling after it’s rinsed off keeps your skin feeling very fresh! I pair this with Neutrogena stress free acne control toner to keep all breakouts away!
Shannon S.
E Atlantc Bch, NY
I keep this product in the shower and use it after the gym for a deep cleansing feeling! Stings a bit around the eyes and the more sensitive areas of the face. Would not recommend for use more than once a day because it may cause dry skin.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
While I loved the smell and feel of the face wash, it left my skin super dry! I wasn’t able to use it everyday but it did help to clear up a bit of my acne. I normally buy this from CVS. I feel the formula could be made for combination skin.
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Did not clear up my skin at all. It did clean the topic layer pretty well but you could definitely find better soon care items that actually work. It was not worth the money in the slightest. I highly suggest you don't invest in this at all.
Maddie B.
Murray , KY
This face wash clears acne without causing dryness or peeling. The cooling effect of this product is what keeps me coming back to it, though. It cleans the skin, clears any current break outs, and prevents future break outs so I love it!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I've been using this product for a short while and so far I've been loving it! It doesn't break me out like other acne products. I purchased the product from my local Walmart and it was very inexpensive. I would recommend others to give it a go!!
Natalie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. I bought at Walmart and used it for about a 4 days and my face broke out in a rash. It took a couple weeks for it to go back to normal. If you do have sensitive skin and totally want to use it then maybe try using it like twice a week.
Abi T.
I have tried many cleansers expensive brands too and being a teenager I am very prone to acne. This cleanser gives you beautiful clean skin I swear to god you can visibly see your skin much more clear and then it's a great price . Love it
Brooke J.
Worked at first, but found a few acne causing ingredients. I got mine at my local CVS. The first few days were fine, but now it hasn't made much of a difference. They could improve by taking out or replacing the acne causing ingredients.
courtney p.