BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brenda H.
Bioré is everywhere. So of course I had to buy it. My skin is not sensitive at all. On for the first couple minutes and it started to burn my face. I took it off immediately and my face was burning and completely red. Would not buy it again.
Kathryn L.
I like the charcoal scrub because it does a good job of exfoliating my skin. However, after I use it my face always feels a little dry. I think this would be a good product for people with oily skin but I would not recommend using it as an every day treatment. 2-3 times a week max.
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
This is some of my favorite face wash!! I love this so much I have bought around 5 bottle of it!! I recommend this is everyone who ask me about face washes. I love that it's in packaging with a pump! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh!
Zoie H.
I would say this product is okay.. it’s refreshing and we keep it in the shower to use a couple of times a week. I’m not sure it it’s totally effective. I haven’t seen a drastic change in black heads, but it feels nice and isn’t expensive.
amber D.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! This face wash cleared up my skin in almost a week! I have minor breakouts and this is a lifesaver. It is gentle on the skin and has never dried my face out. It also smells good but doesn't seem to have fragrance that could bother skin.
auburn h.
Elkton
i freakin love this stuff. i keep a bottle of it sitting on my tub because i use it almost every time i'm in the bath tub. don't use it too often or it'll dry your skin out, but it's a really good product that I recommend to lots of people
Carly A.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm really enjoying this cleanser. It makes my face feel very fresh and smells fresh too! I'm not sure I would say that the amount of acne I get has changed since I started using it yet. I would definitely recommend giving it a try, especially for the price.
Amber C.
Wildomar, CA
I love charcoal, so this was a must. I liked how fresh it made my face feel, but I didn't really see a difference with my breakout. I prefer the nose strips of the same brand. But it was a good daily cleanser if you don't have acne issues.
Megan I.
Amazing! It really helped clear up my acne and help get rid of other belmishes and texture. It helped clear out some my blackheads but not all. Definitely had ZERO effect of whiteheads but its mainly for acne so I'm not mad about that. 7/10.
Samantha N.
Oak Forest
I honestly don’t know how to feel about this product. It wasn’t very effective in the long run. It didn’t help my acne much, but it did leave my face shining and soft. It was mostly a harsh product. I don’t think i would purchase it again.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?