BY BIORÉ #7 in Acne Treatments

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this for a very short time. Felt that it was a little bit too harsh on my skin. Liked the packaging and the fact that it had a pump, also smelled good! I have dry skin for I think this might be better for someone with oily skin
Anna P.
It didn’t really dried my face out. It smells good and leaves a good feeling but after I used it for awhile, my face felt almost like leather. I didn’t really like it. It didn’t really help my acne. Just made it feel okay for awhile.
Tiana S.
Ypsilanti , MI
I use this product everyday in the shower. I've been using it for a couple of months now. I've seen great result, certainly not disappointed. I honestly wasn't expecting it to work so well on my skin (Normal to Dry). I would highly recommend this to anyone !
Sophia A.
pico rivera
Love this i had really bad acne and I tried everything I thought could help and spent a lot of money to help me with my problem but nothing worked and I bought this and within 3 weeks all my acne was disappearing really worked great
my m.
this product leaves your skin minty fresh and it feels so smooth before AND after application. i was beyond satisfied with this products. ive used many of the different cleansers but i always seem to come back to this one. i would recommend to anyone with non-sensitive skin.
sol Q.
I gave this product a 3 ⭐️ because it really didn’t help with the small acne problem as I thought it would like any other charcoal masks. I don’t think I would purchase this and not only didn’t it help but it made my skin super dry.
Jacqueline  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn’t notice much of a difference with this. It was a little disappointing as I had seen so many reviews for this online. The price is pretty good but it didn’t meet my expectations at all. However, it wasn’t too harsh on my skin.
Dominika Z.
I have acne and blackheads, this did not help my problem, it did left my face refresh, it's gentle not harsh, I wouldn't recommend, I purchased it at Walmart, I'm happy I tried it, I really like some of the ingredients in it though
Spencer L.
Torrington
I use this literally every night. When I first started using it, my acne was starting to be an issue, but this helped clear it up right away. 10 out of 10 would recommend, and for the price you honestly can't do much better.
Emily N.
This is my go to acne product. It has helped heal my acne and doesn't make my face dry out like other products with salicylic acid in it. It worked quickly to help heal my skin after a bad breakout, and I definitely recommend it.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?