BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna M.
I seriously cannot say how much I truest love this product. It helps keep my face clean and clear and doesn't dry it out. I usually get mine from meijer or Target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. However, do use a moisturizer afterwards!
Яна. i.
Dubai
Amazing product. Cleans your face very thoroughly. I've been using this cleanser for a month and notice the difference. Less black heads, spots and irritations on my skin. Good for oily slick, but may make dry skin even dryer. Use only once a day.
Erica B.
Oak creek, WI
Love this cleanser! Great for oily and cystic skin! Less harsh than the baking soda formula. The exfoliator is great as well! Great product for the price, I recommend this cleanser to anyone dealing with stubborn acne. I use the powder as well.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
One word REFRESHING! So I still use this one in the morning and when I’m showing at night! It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean after you’re done using it. The price is awesome it’s one of the affordable beauty products that I love to use.
Brenda L.
Kansas KS
Used this product for a couple of days. It burned so much when I put it on my face.. have to wash it off fast. It makes my face feel clean and soft but I hate the fact that it burn so much. Will recommend to people who doesn't have sensitive skin.
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
The only reason this stuff gets a star from me is because it leaves my face feeling icy cold and fresh after I use. But it does literally nothing for me. Doesn't stop breakouts or help them like it says. Would never recommend and needs improvement.
Maggie M.
This cleanser is very effective!! You can feel it working as soon as you spread it onto your skin. It feels like a burst of cool air with a hint of minty freshness. I could see a difference in my skin and the acne on it within the first few days!!
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I use this stuff almost everyday in the shower. Sometimes I have to take a break because my skin is kind of sensitive and I end up having a really red face for a while after using it. I am not sure if I would buy it again because I have tried other facial cleansers that don't make my face red.
Dorche H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I heard about using Charcoal to really cleanse deep into my pores, help with oiliness and acne and I am definitely impressed! My skin always feels refreshed and renewed after I use it! And I can find it at CVS or Ulta. Would definitely buy it again!
Kassandra D.
I love the way this makes my skin feel when I use it. I love products that have that tingling sensation, it then feels like it is really cleaning the face. This product does an awesome job of removing the blackheads without excessive scrubbing.
courtney p.