BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
A great face cleanser for acne prone and oily skin! my skin cleared up within the first 3 washes and i finally feel confident to go out without makeup. would definitely recommend to anyone with troubled skin.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Great cleanser. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Not much is needed to wash your face. It's lightly scented and foams nicely. The cleanser rinses off easily so you don't feel any residue. Highly recommend.
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
I LOVE this product. It's affordable and easily available; I picked mine up at Walmart. The charcoal gets deep into your pores and clears them out, and it smells great. I've used Biore's products before, but this cleanser is seriously one of my favorites. It minimized, if not fully cleared out my blackheads, and leaves my face glowing. It's amazing!
Michelle C.
This product is amazing i personally have a lot of acne and it really helped getting rid of some, it was my first time trying it and i loved it, it's pretty cheap and i could so recommend to other people
Kaleigh S.
Port Huron, MI
Feels clean! Very refreshing & icy/cool feeling! I thought it was very effective and got the job done! I have used this for 1 month on vacation & bought it from Walmart, I’d buy it again for sure!
Sarah V.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go to cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out and is very gentle. My skin feels fresh and clean a great value for the price and can be purchased at any drug store. I've tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well. Definitely recommend!
Nusi D.
This is the only facial cleaning product that has actually helped my skin. I have incredibly dry skin, and nothing seems to clean it too well, or help it to be hydrated. This product is perfect.
Elvira B.
Bridgewater , NJ
I love this product! It's perfect for oily skin. It gives me a cool cold sensation when applying and after washing my face, my skin feels very clean and fresh. I didn't notice anything different abou my acne, but I don't have a lot and honestly didn't even stop to really notice. The packaging is perfect for a face wash, you can leave it in your bathroom as one pump is enough product for your face and neck. It's cheap and lasts for a good time. Very easy to find, bought it at Walmart.
Grace-Cyntiche K.
Sugar Land
It's a great cleanser but it just isn't for me. I guess it's just my skin or the reaction with other products I used with it but my skin ended up being oily after using this for a month.
Lori H.
It works great. Clears my acne fast in 1to 2 days. But you have to be careful how close it gets to your eye the scent or ingredients are strong and can sting your eyes even if the product doesnt touch your eye. It leave my skin dry. I accidentally got thw orange lable instead of the green lable which leaves my skin soft but if it drys up a zit really fast Im ok with dry skin just use a good moisturizer. You can use this on with your body wash if you have back acne to get zit of those zits.
courtney p.