BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katey M.
Des Moines
It makes my face feel very fresh. It’s gentle enough to use as a daily cleanser. And the charcoal cleans out my pores well. I bought it at the local grocery store for around $10 or so. I think it was worth the money and will buy again.
andrea c.
Tomahawk, WI
This product was a bit too harsh for my skin. I like the concept of the charcoal to dry up the oils on your skin. I think My skin is sensitive to the acne solution in this product. I really wish that this would have worked out for me.
Amber B.
I love this product! I have oily skin, and this leaves my face feeling fantastic. It's a little cool as you use it, which I LOVE. I bought mine from Target and it was a fair price. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I.I HAD BREAKOUT AND I USED THIS PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. IT SAVE MY FACE .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB
kathy M.
Savannah
I have used all kinds of cleansers. Then I discovered Biore Charcoal Acne clearing cleanser. My face used to be oily all the time, even 10 minutes after I washed my face, but now my face is clean, no oil and healthier than ever before! I will never try another cleanser again.
Jenny Z.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It leaves my skin oil free and smooth. I thought it would leave my skin dry because it absorbs oil but it wasn't drying and it was super refreshing on the skin sort of a minty feel. Love love love this!!!
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
Amazing! It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and it takes care of my blackheads! It's decent prices and lasts a while. A little goes a long way with this product and I was able to use it as a daily skin cleanser in my skin routine!
Stephanie D.
Winton, CA
I love using biore makes your face so smooth and very fresh it has a minty smell to it. I bought this product in Walmart I also use the biore nose strips. I recommend you buy biore cause it helps your acne and also your blackheads. ;)
my m.
this product leaves your skin minty fresh and it feels so smooth before AND after application. i was beyond satisfied with this products. ive used many of the different cleansers but i always seem to come back to this one. i would recommend to anyone with non-sensitive skin.
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?