BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Pam G.
I used Biore when I was going through my changes as a high schooler but now my kids are using it too. I usually used it when I need a deep cleaning/ mask day but my children use every night before showering due to the changes of puberty :)
Rushana C.
The best facial cleanser hands down. It’s inexpensive, convenient to find and budget friendly. It really helps get all the extra dirt oil and makeup out of my pores. Great product.
Rene S.
Tazewell
I really did enjoy this face wash product! As a person who has to go to the dermatologist on some occasions, this product wasn't the worst! I did not expect it to be as good as it was. My one concern is it will burn others face, but my skin cleared up, although it was a little red. Would recommend to those who don't have sensitive skin.
Annyssa S.
Bentonville , AR
I LOVE this product! I saw this on the shelves after trying a million different cleaners and within the month, I started to notice the development of new pimples slowed down. Not only is my face finally clearing up but one of my favorite things about this face wash is you can feel it working right after rubbing it into your skin!
Aubrie G.
I’m so glad I found this brand and this product!! I used to have some pretty bad breakouts until I started using this. After, my skin cleared up so fast and it’s remained clear because this is part of my daily routine. I love the way it tingles on my skin and I have recommended it to so many people who have had the same great results!
Sarah P.
Freehold
Really love this product. Keeps my face very refreshed. I bought it from CVS near me for a very reasonable price. I have very sensitive skin and this product is not too harsh. The only downside is the smell, after a while I feel like there is some eggy smell to it but otherwise works very well so I will continue to buy this product.
Jillian W.
Portsmouth, OH
I bought this intending for it to be a daily facial cleanser, but I really found it on the irritating side. I bought it from my local Walmart, since they didn't have my usual cleanser, and it was on sale that day. My skin can be really sensitive sometimes, but I recommend only using this product once or twice a week, as needed.
Ashlee T.
I use this everyday. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I didn't know what to expect but it's really been helping with my acne. I normally purchase this product at CVS or Walmart. I also like that it's pump. Makes it easier to use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been struggling with acne and/or blackheads.
This product works amazing. The charcoal helps to clear up all the blackhead within in my skin while the acne cleansing ingredients work to clear all my built up dirt and oil under my skin. It was very affordable I buy it from my lock Walmart for $7. I recommend anyone with harsh acne scars and blackheads to use this product.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
I am so glad i decided to pick this product up and try it. It is a gentle pore cleanser. This product is very hydrating. It is incredibly affordable. It has been very effective and I use it every night. i recommend this product to whoever will listen lol.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?