BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Olna A.
I love this cleanser it works deep in my pores to clean everything out and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed. I also have the baking soda cleanser and that works just as fine. I love this brand especially their cleansers.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ohh my god. I love how this cleanser makes my skin feel clean right after. I feel a minty cool tingly dream of the acne medication working wonders on my skin. And it’s only $7 at the drugstore.
Katrina S.
Product really clears your skin and doesn’t leave dry patches. I will continue to use this product because it leaves your skin looking beautiful Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Jillian P.
This is my go-to face wash! I use this one when i'm breaking out and the deep pore face wash on the regular! Both of the biore cleaners are very effective, you actually feel your face getting a deep clean! They are about the same price as all other drugstore facial cleansers & have worked wonders for my skin! I would recommend this face wash to people of all skin types.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Once again, another great exfoliator. I just keep hitting the jackpot on these face scrubs lol. I tried this because my best friend recently told me about charcoal scrubs. Not really thinking a cheaper face scrub would work as well, I decided to still give it a shot. Once again, great on your skin and takes out the blackheads and impurities, leaving your skin radiant!
Christy P.
Kearns, UT
I've been using this for about a month. I usually use the other Biore face wash. But I wanted to try this one because it's specifically for acne. This one seems to be making me breakout more.
Anastasia K.
Have to say I love this product, charcoal washes are my favorite. They smell good and I personally think they end up cleaning your face much better. It's convenient that this is a wash off mask instead of waiting for it to try. I use it in the shower for quick and easy use. Very good price and nice sized bottle it lasts me a few months and I use it 2x a day!
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff leaves my oily skin soooo clean! It has a nice tingle that makes me feel like it's really giving my face a deep clean. I haven't had any bumps or anything since I've been using this facial wash. I'd recommend it to anyone with oily/combination skin like me.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
So I have this horrible bumps on my cheeks, that not acne, but just little bumps, and I am always looking for stuff to potentially clear it, well this is the stuff. I use this AFTER I use the OG Biore White baking soda cleaner, so I exfoliate with that and then use this, and it has pushed off the gunk out of my face that I didn't know was there. I was breaking out for the first two days after use, but now my skin is so nice and clear I love it.
Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
I’ve only just started using this but it definitely does something well. I’ve seen my skin calm down. My acne has decreased even as I continue to workout and wear make up. My skin feels clean after using this, that is something I’ve dealt struggled with, having my skin actually few clean after using this. And I can tell it’s clean, my white pillows tell the truth
courtney p.