BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
savanah 🌻.
not one acne scrub has ever worked for me, until i tried this one that i got from a local drugstore, it was cheap and it went on smooth, and when i rinsed it off my face was so much brighter and felt so soft, i would recommend, its cheap for a good result
Madison O.
Alpharetta, GA
I use this cleanser every day and it feels amazing! It is tingly and works great. I bought some for my sister and she loves it just as much as I do. The bottle is big so you get a lot of product. A little goes a long way with this product! Loved it!!!!!
Rosie L.
Westifled
I used this product for a while but I feel like it didn't necessarily stop my breakouts from happening, it just cleansed my skin like a normal cleanser would and didn't do anything special for me. I picked this up from target because I had a coupon for it.
✖️Dominique L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cleanser! I use it about twice a week since it can be a little harsh on your skin. I love the tingling feeling it leaves when you put it on. Really makes you feel like it's doing its job! I would highly recommend this product to others to use!
Miranda J.
This is the face cleanser that is in my shower right now and it is amazing! It definitely leaves a cold tingling feeling on the skin but I like that about it. I feel so clean and refreshed each time I use it, and it doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry.
Morgaine S.
Lawrence
Pleasant scent and lathers nicely, you don't have to use a lot to achieve a good coverage of your face. After washing off skin feels a lot smoother and well nourished and pores feel tighter, however I am yet to see a miraculous change in my acne situation.
Angie R.
this product is not good for acne. It does not clear the acne. it makes the acne worse, since it is oil based. I bought this at target for around $8. it works for people that have dry skin. I would not buy this again. I also would not recommend this prouct
Justina W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I used this cleanser once at a friend's house and have been hooked ever since! It's super affordable and a good replacement when I don't have the funds for my more expensive cleanser. Does not over dry the skin and leaves you with a fresh feeling after use!
Lillian G.
Seymour, CT
I bought this from CVS at a reasonable price. It does work but I don't think I will make it part of my routine forever. I love its cool feeling when washing your face. It does work as well, but I just bought this to try something new. I would recommend it
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
This is a great cleanser for when my skin is acting out and I'm super oily. But I love a cleanser with more of a scrub feeling to it. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. But, I do go to this when my skin is extra sensitive and extra dirty!
courtney p.