BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Felicitas N.
Whittier
My younger sister uses this cleanser and it's very gentle on her skin. It does take a little while to see results, but she likes the way it feels. She tends to have oily skin and I'm not too sure if it does anything to help her with that. It's gentle enough to use daily and does not have a weird smell.
Justina W.
I used this cleanser once at a friend's house and have been hooked ever since! It's super affordable and a good replacement when I don't have the funds for my more expensive cleanser. Does not over dry the skin and leaves you with a fresh feeling after use!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
First, this is such an amazing cleasner! Second, it has such a nice cooling feeling when you use it. Third, it smells pretty good. Fourth, it freaking works awesome! I really love this product and I love that it clears my pores and makes my skin feel so soft!
Lillian G.
Seymour, CT
I bought this from CVS at a reasonable price. It does work but I don't think I will make it part of my routine forever. I love its cool feeling when washing your face. It does work as well, but I just bought this to try something new. I would recommend it
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I'm still on the fence of how I feel about this product. While it does keep my skin kind of clear, it does dry it out some. It would be more effective if they made a product for sensitive skin. But this is cost-effective and can be bought almost anywhere.
Rosie L.
Westifled
I used this product for a while but I feel like it didn't necessarily stop my breakouts from happening, it just cleansed my skin like a normal cleanser would and didn't do anything special for me. I picked this up from target because I had a coupon for it.
Miranda J.
This is the face cleanser that is in my shower right now and it is amazing! It definitely leaves a cold tingling feeling on the skin but I like that about it. I feel so clean and refreshed each time I use it, and it doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry.
Aridai R.
St Augustine, FL
This is the only face wash I HAVE to buy time and time again. It leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and clean and it won't break me out. I was definitely surprised since my skin doesn't react well to a lot of products but I definitely would recommend!!!
savanah 🌻.
not one acne scrub has ever worked for me, until i tried this one that i got from a local drugstore, it was cheap and it went on smooth, and when i rinsed it off my face was so much brighter and felt so soft, i would recommend, its cheap for a good result
Madison O.
Marietta , GA
I use this cleanser every day and it feels amazing! It is tingly and works great. I bought some for my sister and she loves it just as much as I do. The bottle is big so you get a lot of product. A little goes a long way with this product! Loved it!!!!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?