BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lydia Z.
I do like this product and it is quite effective! Definitely good for its price and you can buy it at a lot of places. It does it's job and I like the packaging. I don't think I would buy it again because it isn't super natural but I do recommend.
Brenda L.
Kansas KS
Used this product for a couple of days. It burned so much when I put it on my face.. have to wash it off fast. It makes my face feel clean and soft but I hate the fact that it burn so much. Will recommend to people who doesn't have sensitive skin.
Kaite M.
West palm beach
Never has my face had less blackheads and acne issues than after using this for a weeks. Left my face soft and did not over dry my skin as well. My husband always reminds me to grab this when we run out. 10/10 would recommend this wash to anyone !
Alexis B.
My favorite skin care product I've found so far. It exceeded my expectations by far. I was never able to find a product that didn't dry my skin out more but skill kept my outbreaks and blackheads to a minimum. I would highly recommend to everyone!
Angelica E.
I've been using this products for a few weeks and it's actually made me breakout more often. I'm a bit frustrated so I guess I'll have to try something else. I do like the tingling feeling it gives me but I will just have to look for something else.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
This product is good and i picked it up because i love the biore peel off charcoal mask and i thought this would be as great and i am happy i got this product, however this is a bit drying and my skin is already dry and i need a really good moisturizer!
grette j.
After using this product for a few months I would say this product is not for you if you have very dry skin, while this worked excellently it left my skin feeling dry, if you have combination/oily skin i would definitely recommend this product.
Piper P.
I myself have terrible acne this face wash has helped me so so so much and it's clears my face up everyday I see amazing results everyday. It helps me out so much. I would totally recommend it. It gives you a natural burst of energy from its fresh feeling and it wakes me up every morning
Samantha H.
Bowling Green, KY
I literally swear by this product! I used to have horrible acne for a while and when I started using this product it cleared it right up almost instantly! The packaging is great and I buy mine at Walmart. It does however dry out my skin occasionally but it does work wonders so it's okay!
Octavious F.
I really love this . It's amazing . I wet my face with hot water to open my pores . Then massage this on my face and leave it on my face for a little . While I'm waiting I brush my teeth then after that I wash it off my face. Then put a cold rag on my face to close my pores. It's amazing
courtney p.