BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley B.
I love this product ! The smell, texture, the refreshed feeling. The value on it is reasonable and is easy to find in stores where I live. I'm already on my fifth bottle. Wonderful ! Just wonderful. I will definitely be getting another once this is empty.
Lillian G.
Seymour, CT
I bought this from CVS at a reasonable price. It does work but I don't think I will make it part of my routine forever. I love its cool feeling when washing your face. It does work as well, but I just bought this to try something new. I would recommend it
savanah 🌻.
not one acne scrub has ever worked for me, until i tried this one that i got from a local drugstore, it was cheap and it went on smooth, and when i rinsed it off my face was so much brighter and felt so soft, i would recommend, its cheap for a good result
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. The price is right my skin likes it it definitely can use my expectations. Mine comes in a squeeze to packaging though not this pump bottle. It feels very refreshing after you wash your face kind a cooling on your face and I like that
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I'm still on the fence of how I feel about this product. While it does keep my skin kind of clear, it does dry it out some. It would be more effective if they made a product for sensitive skin. But this is cost-effective and can be bought almost anywhere.
Justina W.
I used this cleanser once at a friend's house and have been hooked ever since! It's super affordable and a good replacement when I don't have the funds for my more expensive cleanser. Does not over dry the skin and leaves you with a fresh feeling after use!
Aridai R.
St Augustine, FL
This is the only face wash I HAVE to buy time and time again. It leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and clean and it won't break me out. I was definitely surprised since my skin doesn't react well to a lot of products but I definitely would recommend!!!
Miranda J.
This is the face cleanser that is in my shower right now and it is amazing! It definitely leaves a cold tingling feeling on the skin but I like that about it. I feel so clean and refreshed each time I use it, and it doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry.
Felicitas N.
Whittier
My younger sister uses this cleanser and it's very gentle on her skin. It does take a little while to see results, but she likes the way it feels. She tends to have oily skin and I'm not too sure if it does anything to help her with that. It's gentle enough to use daily and does not have a weird smell.
Nina C.
Lynn, MA
Love this product, but unfortunately my face adapts to new products quickly, so this stopped working for me. When it did work, though, it kept my acne at bay so long as I used it consistently (2x/daily). Worth it to try if you need something for your acne.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?