BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kate M.
Fortson, GA
I use this product everyday! Not only have I seen major improvements in my skin, but it provides an icy cool feelings to my face with every use. It defiantly met my expectations! VERY reasonably priced! Will for sure be purchasing this product again.
Tatianna L.
I love this product. Make you feel like your getting down to the dirt that lodged in your pores. But it is very gentle on the skin. The price is good for the quality that your getting. But as far as room for improvement I haven't had anything better.
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
I seriously cannot say how much I truest love this product. It helps keep my face clean and clear and doesn't dry it out. I usually get mine from meijer or Target. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. However, do use a moisturizer afterwards!
Sandra J.
Little Rock, AR
This activated charcoal cleanser at first seemed amazing and left my face feeling quite clean. I used it in the shower and it felt warm and left my face feeling clean and it seemed to help my oily complexion. However after a week it began mildly irritating my skin leaving it red after each use.
Claire C.
Palatine, IL
This product really dried out my skin and caused my face to burn and flake. I couldn't more than three days a week. I don't consider myself to have hypersensitive skin, but it might not be so strong to others. I personally would not purchase it again.
Brenda L.
Kansas KS
Used this product for a couple of days. It burned so much when I put it on my face.. have to wash it off fast. It makes my face feel clean and soft but I hate the fact that it burn so much. Will recommend to people who doesn't have sensitive skin.
Alize F.
Youngstown, OH
This is the best acne cleaner to me. It's a staple in my skin care routine! Whenever I'm running low I pick up a bottle from target. It's great and does everything that it claims to do and I would 100% recommended this to anyone with acne problems
Kassandra D.
I love the way this makes my skin feel when I use it. I love products that have that tingling sensation, it then feels like it is really cleaning the face. This product does an awesome job of removing the blackheads without excessive scrubbing.
Nicole B.
This is the ONLY face acne cleanser i have used that doesn’t leave my face dry and flaky. i purchased it at walmart and the packaging is nice and easy to use. i am a repeat user and a permanent user at that. i would recommend this product to others.
Allybesaw B.
Oceanside , CA
Charcoal scrubs are my favorite and aside from lush this might be one of my favorites . Eye catching packaging and I bought at Walmart . Have only bought it once but I will buy again. If you struggle with dulled and combination skin I suggest this !
Ashley J.