BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bailey C.
Youngstown, OH
I was very excited to try this facial cleanser out and wasn't necessarily disappointed, but I wasn't impressed either. It did clean my face but did not really help with my acne much and definitely dried out my face quite a bit! With all the hype of the charcoal cleansers, I was hoping it would WOW me.
crystal g.
Not crazy about this one. I didn't see much of a difference or feel any difference unfortunately. It works well, just not anything special or any better than my other cleansers I use. Ok product. Probably wouldn't buy again as I like my cleansers I currently use.
Riley H.
Frazeysburg, OH
At first it was really strange to use because of its black color but the results are totally worth it. I have had terrible acne since I was a junior in high school it this is one of the few products I have found that helps with break outs and even prevents them!!
Candace A.
I tried this cleanser on a whim, my skin is combination/ with oiliness in my t-zone. So I get whiteheads that create bumps on my nose. I've used this Biore product off and on, and when I see it in stores while stocking up on supplies I but it, and I recommend it.
Elizabeth L.
Melrose Park, Illinois
Absolutely love this one too smells so amazing love how it looks grabs my attention its a little harsh because of the bumps it has my expectations were sort of meet I would recommend trying to pop a zit right after because it does leave scars for a couple of days
Harley H.
Woodruff
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. You can literally feel as it works to clear your pores. After every single use, it always makes my skin feel super nice and gives it a youthful glow (which I mean, at seventeen, I still have that glow, but it makes it brighter).
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
This product is amazing it does a great job on the and isn't to harsh for your face it works for the back as well and the price is great I can't say enough about how this does an amazing job for the skin and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
I bought this product 3 days ago and i can tell the difference already! It's such a nice formula and leaves my face feeling fresh. I haven't gotten a pimple since I started using it when before I was waking up with more and more acne everyday. Worth buying it!!
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Just recently purchased this one. Had the original one first. Loved that one and loving this on. Doesnt dry out skin and I have truly seen results in my pores. Doesn't happen over night but after months there is notice. This lasts a long time too. The me some biore products.
Casey W.
Brentwood , CA
On its own, this product doesn't do much cleaning or pore clearing. I have to use it with a wash rag in order for it to fully clean my face. I prefer the Deep Pore Cleanser (green label) by the same brand. It still makes my face feel fresh when I use a wash rag.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?