BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Georgia N.
Madison, WI
When I used the Charcoal face wash I could feel the effects as soon as it hit my skin. This is now my go to face wash, I found it very effective in meeting my skin care needs. The package is nice to look at but the highlight is the black color of the product.
Tianna T.
Bosque Farms, NM
It's super rare that i find a cleanser for my oily to dry face or at least a cleanser to help my acne but this product is amazing!! I love it so much it makes my face feel super soft and clean!! And it clears all my acne!! Which is wonderful cause i have really bad acne and this cleanser treats it so well!!
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
I use this product every day and have not had more than one blemish each month so it is highly effective. It met all of my expectations and was reasonably priced. It was not to harsh on my skin and has a sort of cooling effect when you put it on that is refreshing.
Emily H.
I like how clean and refreshed this product makes your skin fill! I think I would like it more if it was more exfoliating. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t make my skin irritated or hurt. I would recommend this to people who doesn’t want a harsh facial cleanser.
Sarah V.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go to cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out and is very gentle. My skin feels fresh and clean a great value for the price and can be purchased at any drug store. I've tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well. Definitely recommend!
Crystal A.
Bronx , NY
I use this after wearing my makeup and I have to say that I like it my skin feels very clean and I also notice that when I use this regularly I feel the black heads on my nose comes out which is always great. Yes I would buy again and also recommend the product.
Kattie M.
I do not have sensitive skin but made my face burn and when I washed it off it left my skin red for a few days. However, my sister has been using it and it really seems to work for her. I guess it really just depends on the person; everyone responds differently.
Crystal V.
Kissimmee
Personally, I did not think this product worked for my skin type.. it is an average price for a drugstore face wash but it does not completely wash all of the dirt/makeup off of my face. I will like to try this product again just to see if it would work better.
Amber B.
I switched from the baking soda to the charcoal and I am so glad I did. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed after every use. I have acne prone skin and it definitely helps make me feel less oily throughout the day. It gives my face a tingly after the wash.
Bailey C.
Youngstown, OH
I was very excited to try this facial cleanser out and wasn't necessarily disappointed, but I wasn't impressed either. It did clean my face but did not really help with my acne much and definitely dried out my face quite a bit! With all the hype of the charcoal cleansers, I was hoping it would WOW me.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?