BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Keflyn D.
Pretty good product. The biggest thing I love about this product is the way it makes my face feel afterwards. It has almost a mint sensation like when you eat mints and your mouth feels cool and refreshing, well that is how my face feels after I was it with Biore.
Sarah V.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go to cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out and is very gentle. My skin feels fresh and clean a great value for the price and can be purchased at any drug store. I've tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well. Definitely recommend!
Crystal W.
Brandon, MS
My breakouts have been minimal since I started using this, 4 months ago!! Even my husband, who had worse breakouts than me, has had major breakouts decreasing! He has maybe 1 pimple a month now!! This is a repeat purchase & is now a staple in our skincare routine!!
Tiffany H.
This has been my go-to face cleanser for years. Since I have oily skin, I like to use cleansers that don't get foamy when you wash your face. When your face wash gets foamy with use, that means it contains soap and soap strips (essential) oils from your skin.
Keziah S.
Washington
This product is amazing. I bought this product at my local Walmart. I first tried this product at a friends house, and than I fell in love and kept buying this product. I think the price is really good considering the outcome of the product. It works wonders on me!
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
I use this product every day and have not had more than one blemish each month so it is highly effective. It met all of my expectations and was reasonably priced. It was not to harsh on my skin and has a sort of cooling effect when you put it on that is refreshing.
Susan M.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVEE this product. It leaves your face feeling so clean and fresh, and even though this isn't the acne one, this one also really really helped clear my acne. I always recommend this product to my friends and it's super affordable. This product gets 2 thumbs up!
Melanie M.
Absolutely love this stuff. I wash my face with it every single day. Gentle on my skin & I can feel the cool, refreshing tingle while using it. I buy it from Target & have gotten it during some good sales for a really good price. This is my go to fave wash for sure.
seirra u.
this made my skin feel very soft. after using for a couple weeks my skin seemed to clear up. As far as the price i dont think it was to expensive. I did what i needed a face wash to do. I dont think it was too harsh. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Georgia N.
Madison, WI
When I used the Charcoal face wash I could feel the effects as soon as it hit my skin. This is now my go to face wash, I found it very effective in meeting my skin care needs. The package is nice to look at but the highlight is the black color of the product.
Ashley J.