BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this face wash to help get rid of black heads on my face. The wash itself is refreshing. I didn't notice any impact on removing black heads using the wash alone. I would suggest using the wash and a micellar water if you are looking to get rid of blackheads.
Susan M.
Conroe , TX
I LOVEE this product. It leaves your face feeling so clean and fresh, and even though this isn't the acne one, this one also really really helped clear my acne. I always recommend this product to my friends and it's super affordable. This product gets 2 thumbs up!
Crystal W.
Brandon, MS
My breakouts have been minimal since I started using this, 4 months ago!! Even my husband, who had worse breakouts than me, has had major breakouts decreasing! He has maybe 1 pimple a month now!! This is a repeat purchase & is now a staple in our skincare routine!!
Keflyn D.
Pretty good product. The biggest thing I love about this product is the way it makes my face feel afterwards. It has almost a mint sensation like when you eat mints and your mouth feels cool and refreshing, well that is how my face feels after I was it with Biore.
Keziah S.
This product is amazing. I bought this product at my local Walmart. I first tried this product at a friends house, and than I fell in love and kept buying this product. I think the price is really good considering the outcome of the product. It works wonders on me!
Sarah V.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go to cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out and is very gentle. My skin feels fresh and clean a great value for the price and can be purchased at any drug store. I've tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well. Definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I started using this wash about a week ago because I am trying to use less of the prescriptions from my doctor. So far, I have loved the way my skin feels while using this wash and after using it. Update- I had to stop using this. It was causing a rash on my face.
Elizabeth L.
Melrose Park, Illinois
Absolutely love this one too smells so amazing love how it looks grabs my attention its a little harsh because of the bumps it has my expectations were sort of meet I would recommend trying to pop a zit right after because it does leave scars for a couple of days
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
I bought this product 3 days ago and i can tell the difference already! It's such a nice formula and leaves my face feeling fresh. I haven't gotten a pimple since I started using it when before I was waking up with more and more acne everyday. Worth buying it!!
crystal g.
Not crazy about this one. I didn't see much of a difference or feel any difference unfortunately. It works well, just not anything special or any better than my other cleansers I use. Ok product. Probably wouldn't buy again as I like my cleansers I currently use.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?