BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anni M.
Shorewood, WI
This has been one of my go to cleansers for years now. I love how cooling it is on the skin, and the charcoal really helps to clear out my breakouts. Be careful around the eyes because it burns a bit, but overall this is a great product. Can't rave about it more!
Lyric R.
With all the hype about activated charcoal products I was eager to this product. While it felt like it was cleansing my skin it also felt like it was leaving a film over my skin as well. I was impressed by how my skin looked but disappointed by how my skin felt.
Shymari S.
This product is great. I love the cool and fresh feeling after rinsing. It did meet my expectations that I had upon purchase. It was packaged normally, as other products packaged from target. It was pretty gentle on my face, there was a burning feeling but not too bad.
t s.
New Smyrna Beach
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean. There isn't another product I've found that makes my face as tingly! I used it once at a friends house and I was hooked. It's definitely an affordable price and I adore the charcoal as the main cleansing ingredient.
Georgia N.
Madison, WI
When I used the Charcoal face wash I could feel the effects as soon as it hit my skin. This is now my go to face wash, I found it very effective in meeting my skin care needs. The package is nice to look at but the highlight is the black color of the product.
Keziah S.
This product is amazing. I bought this product at my local Walmart. I first tried this product at a friends house, and than I fell in love and kept buying this product. I think the price is really good considering the outcome of the product. It works wonders on me!
liyah A.
dover
im not sure if i like this yet. ive used it a couple times & i broke out. im not sure if i broke out because i have sensitive skin or if it was because it was my first time using tea tree oil as well as the cleanser. next time ill try it without the tea tree oil
Sarah V.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my go to cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out and is very gentle. My skin feels fresh and clean a great value for the price and can be purchased at any drug store. I've tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well. Definitely recommend!
Tiffany H.
This has been my go-to face cleanser for years. Since I have oily skin, I like to use cleansers that don't get foamy when you wash your face. When your face wash gets foamy with use, that means it contains soap and soap strips (essential) oils from your skin.
Crystal W.
Brandon, MS
My breakouts have been minimal since I started using this, 4 months ago!! Even my husband, who had worse breakouts than me, has had major breakouts decreasing! He has maybe 1 pimple a month now!! This is a repeat purchase & is now a staple in our skincare routine!!
courtney p.