BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren B.
Riverside
This stuff is alright. I personally like the charcoal soap better. This stuff has those micro beads in it that are supposed to be deep cleaning but really are pointless. It's a little rough as it sits on your face but once you wash it off you feel that cooling sensation.
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
i love love this cleanser!!!! its amazing!!! my face feels fresh and smooth and clean!! it feels a bit tingly and has a minty aroma... its great for my skin!! even leaves my skin so soft i forget to put on cream!!
Hunter L.
Stone Mtn, GA
HOLY HECKIN GRAIL RIGHT HERE. I was originally wary of this, but my best friend was like "no hunter you need to try this" and I was like, eh. I GUESS. So I tried it and my horrible acne cleared up in a week! I was like, thank god, because a college senior should NOT have acne anymore. Definitely use this all the time.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I love the scent of this and the way it feels on my skin. It cools it, actually. Biore is an effective brand in general and this is no different. It meets my expectations and I buy it time and time again. I will probably not stop. I love the way my skin feels after use.
Shai🐆 V.
New York , NY
One of my top faves!! I am so picky when it comes to face wash, but this product is a must buy. The activated coal opens your pores and cleanses your face in a way that you can feel it. I love using it in the shower and it leaves your face smooth and soft. I don't go a day without using this product, highly recommend!
Lauren K.
I have mixed feelings about this face wash. My daughter absolutely loves it. She said she loves the way it makes her face feel...clean, smooth and it leaves a tingling feeling. I however, do not love it. It left my face extremely red, which other products do not do that.
Pearl H.
This is probably my favorite drug store face wash. It definitely left my face feeling clean without feeling oily again few hours later. I honestly can go 2 days without washing my face & it still doesn't feel too oily. I'll probably never buy another drug store wash again
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
I was really excited to use this product but it honestly wasn't that great. It's very drying so I recommend for people with more oily skin. It gives a cooling sensation to the skin which is cool. Not my favorite, but I like it.
Rhona D.
I bought this from CVS and I love this product because it is effective in clearing my facial impurities. I also noticed that pimple scar and redness became lighter after using this product would definitely buy this again although I have to make sure I moisturize afterwards because it tend to dry my skin
Jeni S.
I think this Biore Charcoal Product is pretty darn good. It helps keep my blemishes down and I love the cold feeling it ha ps on my skin. I think the bottle it comes in is quite nice(couldn't be reused for something else later). Overall I would reccommend this to anyone.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?