BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tayllor L.
Temple Terr, FL
This is supposed to reduce oil and clear up acne but I was highly disappointed. I would use it every night and wake up with more pimples and a face of shiny, slick skin. It felt terrible and I think they need to review their formula. If you have oily acne prone skin do not try this
Keesha W.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! It works great with my oily skin. Everytime I use it to wash my face it leaves my skin so smooth, and doesn't dry or irritate my skin. It deep cleans and I can use it every day. It helps prevent acne and more breakouts while helping with my black heads. I would definately reccomend to anyone with oily skin! Plus if you use this with an exfoilator glove it works even better!
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love, love, love this product! It not only improved my breakouts, it left my skin feeling extremely soft and radient. My 16 year old son has systic acne and it works wonders for his skin! I've literally spent hundreds of dollars on products for him that barely helped! He uses it EVERYDAY and, if he happens to run out and miss using it a few days, he starts to break out! The great thing is, once he gets more, it literally clears his acne up after a few days!
Savina O.
Fresno, CA
This cleanser can be a little harsh on sensitive skin, I recommend using it 1-3 a week with a less harsh cleanser. It didn’t help clear the big acne breakouts. It can be found at any drug store or ulta
I used this new cleanser because it includes charcoal which would absorb dirt and clean your face. On top of that it promises to clear Acne. When I used it it had a cooling effect after a few minutes. I could not let it stay too long because it is very minty on the skin. When I washed my face it felt smooth and soft. After a few days I had a little bit of zit peeking around my face. :(
Kayla C.
This is a really great mild cleanser. I use it in the morning only. I've only been using it for a few weeks. I feel that my skin is getting a little worse at the moment as the deep cleaning that I've been doing is bringing some impurities to the surface. I will have to use it for longer but I don't think that it is breaking me out as my outbreaks don't correlate to my usage of the product.
Sarah T.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this on a whim while strolling down the cleanser isle at Target, and after getting home and trying it, I didn't really think it helped my skin out at all. I of course used it until it was gone, but I never was completely wowed by this product. I do love the biore brand, but this particular product was a miss for me. My blemishes never really cleared up, and that was the whole point in testing out this cleanser.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
Really recommend this! I’ve been using this face wash every morning and it really refreshes my face. I have very oily and acne prone skin and this has helped A LOT! I’m going to keep on buying this!
jess w.
Louisville, KY
I love any charcoal product for my face and body, and this was no exception. The charcoal makes your pores feel open and super fresh & clean. For the quality, it was very affordable. The only thing I don't like about it is the exfoliating beads because of their negative environmental impact. But otherwise, great product for the price, leaves skin feeling super smooth and clean.
Cory L.
I like this face wash. I can definitely feel it working while I use it. It feels very refreshing and I feel very clean after using it. It does tend to dry out skin a bit so it is best if used with a moisturizer. It's not too pricey however there are less expensive options. It is a good product and would recommend it to someone who needs to feel their face wash working.
courtney p.