BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shelby N.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this for the first time while visiting my sister in Alaska. The weather was completely different than Georgia, so my skin was definitely showing the climate change. I have sensitive skin, so I was nervous to try it—but I’m glad I did! I had no irritation, smooth skin, and my cheeks weren’t dried out. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a daily face wash that doesn’t smell like pure chemicals.
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Dried out my skin! Didn’t really do much for my skin. It worked best in the shower and once or twice a week for my skin type. I bought it at Walmart for a decent price and had high hopes for it,
Andrea P.
Sparks
I am currently using this product. It works very well. I use it the night before and wake up and my skin looks way better than before. I recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Anissa L.
The charcoal acne clearing cleanser was really great! I personally don't have large pores and have fairly small blemishes. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it didn't seem as effective on my smaller blemishes as it did on my larger ones, and I expected it to work on those too. For those with large black heads though, great product.
allison❁ B.
Jackson, NJ
I loved this product! It thoroughly cleanses your face giving it a cool feeling after rinsing, It cleared all my breakouts in about 3 days. I do not use this product all the time because I have somewhat dry skin so after using it for a while it makes  my skin very dry, but during a breakout it is great to use if you want  a somewhat quick fix!
Noelle A.
Toledo, OH
One of the best facial products I've ever bought (and I've bought a lot!) Personally, I love the bursting beads, which I've seen in multiple Bioré products I've bought. If I have a problem spot and I use the cleanser, it is usually fading within the day. Totally reccommend!!
Mina S.
First off just want to say this product is absolutely amazing! I use this product every single day and it is the best product I have used for a cleanser since I started to look for them. This does sting if you have sensitive skin and can leave a red area on your face when used for too long. BUT it keeps your face amazingly clean and fresh!
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is currently in my daily routine. I love the tingly feeling on my skin from this cleanser but I dont know if it’s the best for my skin. I’m still trying to get through the bottle. So far it’s just your average cleanser. I like that it’s got charcoal in it to help draw out the crud from my face. Will continue to use to get a better feel for it.
Jacy R.
I hated this product. Attention this is from personal experience and may contradict others due to their skin type.
However I used this product as directed 3 times and it chemically burned my face. It is advertised as natural charcoal.
My entire face burned and was bright red it dried out my skin some much I was peeling. I literally had chapped skin.
Abby L.
Burlington, NJ
This is the facial cleaner I use every day! I only use this to CLEANSE my face, I use other products to moisturizer and exfoliate! It leaves my face feeling clean & well taken care of!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?