BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
I love this cleanser. It has helped clear my acne and iniovr the tingly feeling as if it's working. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated me yet. That's a great sign!
Beatriz H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product! I have combination skin but usually get some blemishes and break outs, this product works!! But be aware not to use it everyday, it does dry out the skin.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
This makes my skin very cold and uncomfortable. I feel clean after the fact, but immediately after cleaning my face I don’t prefer this feeling. Has not cleared sky acne up.
Siuly F.
I have used the pore strips but never this. I really want to try it and see if it’s really worth it. I know the strips work great but it does make my skin a little dry. Price wise I think it’s on the high side but it’s worth to try.
Tatiana H.
This product is amazing. It works even after you have cleansed your skin. It is very effective in keeping your skin clear while being a gentle product. I love the packaging!
Carina C.
Deltona
For the most part this cleanser works great on my skin. It feels cool which makes it feel like I'm getting a good clean. However, it doesn't do much for blackheads as it does whiteheads. Great for oily skin. Combination skin should follow with moisturizer as I have. I don't think this would be good for dry skin.
Kim S.
This product is amazing although I don't use it conventionally. This has become the perfect brush cleanser for me so if you weren't "wowed" by using it on your face yet using it to clean your brushes
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Was hesitant to use a charcoal mask as I've heard many negative comments but this stuff is different! Did not hurt at all to remove and my fave felt very soft and refreshed!
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
My face has never been more clear with using this face wash. I have tried so many and they never show much results but then I tried this and I am never using anything else.
shannon d.
Leaves your skin feeling light and soft, but for me it does not help correct my skin problems. I will however continue to use it, because it has not hurt my skin in anyway.
courtney p.