BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Yocelyn F.
Dalton, GA
This product is a little pricey for my range, but I decided to try it out. It works exactly like it says it would. It did make my skin feel smoother and more clean. I would recommend this to other people, however, if you have dry skin then be careful not to use it too much!
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
I almost wish there was a little something in this product to exfoliate but this face wash is definitely helping to maintain my skin and keep it from breaking out like crazy. I love that cooking feeling it leaves on my skin. It really makes it feel like it's doing the job!
Jen S.
Lincoln, NE
I expected more from this Brand and product. It really didn't change the blemishes I had. I liked the smell and the feeling it left my face feeling, but at the end of the product I still had blemishes (fewer) and pores were still noticeable. I would not recomment to others.
Ruthie N.
I bought this because there is a boom of charcoal products so I want it to try it. It felt very refreshing my face was clean and I think it really helps to clean the pores specially on the nose of course it is not like the peeling mask but I was satisfied with this cleanser.
Katherine B.
West Haven, CT
Affordable product that helps my skin feel super clean and not dried out. I have oily skin so it's hard to find products that don't dry your face all the way out but gets rid of oil. This was my first time using it and I like the exfoliating feel it gives. I'd buy it again
Caitlin S.
This is my absolute favorite acne cleanser/product. This 100% never fails at taking care of my acne and breakouts. I can use this just a few times and it really works. I've been using it for years and highly recommend. It's super gentle on sensitive skin and very affordable.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Obsessed with this product. My skin is so sensitive and was consistently breaking out and this product is so gentle. Through consistent use I was able to notice an improvement. It's tingly as you're washing your face so you can almost feel how amazingly clean it's getting.
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
The charcoal cleanser makes my skin feel super clean and soft after just one pump of it! It lathers up and it takes off most of my makeup. I would say that my acne got better as I used it. It's a decent price for the amount of product that you get! I would repurchase.
Steph C.
Spring City, PA
First time using this specific product, didn't like it. My face didn't feel clean, product had to much alcohol because my face burned for awhile after I washed. Didn't notice any difference with blackheads, like other charcoal products I've used in the past.. kind of bummed!
Kate C.
Homer
this product is gentle on skin but still effectively fights acne. I've used this product several times, it's become my go to on-the-go facial cleanser. the only reason I gave 4/5 stars was because it isn't as effective as I would have hoped in terms of clearing up breakouts
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?