BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Jasmine C.
I love how this product makes your face feel while washing it! There is a tingling senatorial that cools your face and it feels like it’s working but sadly this didn’t do wonders for me. It started to make me break out. I don’t break out easily but I personally wouldn’t recommend!
Karen J.
Fort Stewart, GA
I decided to try this charcoal mask and I absolutely loved it. It makes my face feel nice, clean, and refreshed. It was gentle on my face and it was easy to wash off. Although you do have to wait about 15 minutes until rinse off I can say I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Isabella G.
I would highly recommend this product it worked wonders for me. I purchased this item at Walmart in the skincare section. It highly exceeded my expectations. I have been using this for the past year I would recommend this product to anyone. The entire line of biore is amazing
Victoria S.
Vidor, TX
I love trying all the different kinds of charcoal masks, and this one is one of my favorites. Its all the fun of a charcoal masks, but WAY more affordable. Plus i can get it at my local walmart, instead of having to go out of town to the mall to go to sephora or ordering online
Lex M.
Indiana
I did not enjoy this product, it was not worth the buy. It made me break out more than any other charcoal product I've purchased. It made my skin dry and felt like I wasn't moisturizing, which I do every day. Also, the product is very sticky and stuck to everything it touched
Sarah S.
By far my favorite face wash I have ever purchased! It comes in a convenient pump container and I kept it in the shower so I could do a deep facial clean every time I shower. It really helped with my acne and my face has never looked better! Definitely recommend this face wash!
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I use this acne cleanser every time I shower. It is not only good for the face, but also but the body. I love the smell of this product, and you can feel it working. The product is affordable and works very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues.
Haley M.
Joplin, MO
I really enjoyed this product. I like products with charcoal in them since I always seem to get really great results with them! The packaging is nice and simple, just like the rest of Biore's products. The product itself kept my skin clear and feeling smooth! I would buy again!
Alex R.
Danville, KY
I love this product! This product gives your skin such a deep clean you can literally feel your face tingle afterwards! I love the refreshed clean feeling after using this product. This product is also very decently priced. I definitely would recommend trying this product out!
Sarah A.
Baltimore
This mask is really good for morning times because it makes my skin feel really good and refreshed the charcoal when it cleans out your pores and gets all the dirt and makeup off your face so if you have acne prone skin oily skin or even combination skin I would definitely try it
courtney p.