BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Biore is my frenemy. I love most of their products but I have such sensitive skin that they usually irritate me. A lot of my friends use Biore and say it works wonders! I am satisfied with the skin clearance. Just wish my face didn’t react the way it does occasionally with this product
Abby F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have used many Biore products over the years, and this is by far one of my favorites!! It isn't a very strong product, but it does wonders preventing and clearing up breakouts!! I have sensitive skin and I am in love with this product. I love the smell, and it leaves my skin smelling and feeling and looking great. Truly amazing product.
Cheyenne S.
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser was amazing at cleaning my skin. Immediately after showering my pores felt clean and open. Unfortunately, it did seem to dry out my skin once I was completely dried. This could have to do with my combination skin; but otherwise, great product.
Sarah S.
By far my favorite face wash I have ever purchased! It comes in a convenient pump container and I kept it in the shower so I could do a deep facial clean every time I shower. It really helped with my acne and my face has never looked better! Definitely recommend this face wash!
Victoria S.
Vidor, TX
I love trying all the different kinds of charcoal masks, and this one is one of my favorites. Its all the fun of a charcoal masks, but WAY more affordable. Plus i can get it at my local walmart, instead of having to go out of town to the mall to go to sephora or ordering online
Haley M.
Joplin, MO
I really enjoyed this product. I like products with charcoal in them since I always seem to get really great results with them! The packaging is nice and simple, just like the rest of Biore's products. The product itself kept my skin clear and feeling smooth! I would buy again!
Isabella G.
I would highly recommend this product it worked wonders for me. I purchased this item at Walmart in the skincare section. It highly exceeded my expectations. I have been using this for the past year I would recommend this product to anyone. The entire line of biore is amazing
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I use this acne cleanser every time I shower. It is not only good for the face, but also but the body. I love the smell of this product, and you can feel it working. The product is affordable and works very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues.
Gloria O.
Never going back to another product. It definitely killed out all of my acne and leaves such a clean fresh feeling on my face. Even my pores are smaller and thats a huge plus for me ! Even better being that it isn't pricey!
Yocelyn F.
Dalton, GA
This product is a little pricey for my range, but I decided to try it out. It works exactly like it says it would. It did make my skin feel smoother and more clean. I would recommend this to other people, however, if you have dry skin then be careful not to use it too much!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?