BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Madison U.
Davison, MI
I would recommend this product to anyone that I know. The price of a bottle of this face wash is $6.00. When applying the soap to my face it had a cooling sensation. There is menthol in the face cleaner so it will have a cooling effect on everyone. The cleaner was gentle enough on my sensitive skin. I will keep using this product.
Cheyenne S.
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser was amazing at cleaning my skin. Immediately after showering my pores felt clean and open. Unfortunately, it did seem to dry out my skin once I was completely dried. This could have to do with my combination skin; but otherwise, great product.
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
This is my daily routine facewash! I have combination skin, rarely get actual acne but my blackheads and pores can get a little out of control. I use this to remove my makeup, clean my face, and more. My face is never too dry after using it and it cleans everything out perfectly.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Biore is my frenemy. I love most of their products but I have such sensitive skin that they usually irritate me. A lot of my friends use Biore and say it works wonders! I am satisfied with the skin clearance. Just wish my face didn’t react the way it does occasionally with this product
Karen J.
Fort Stewart, GA
I decided to try this charcoal mask and I absolutely loved it. It makes my face feel nice, clean, and refreshed. It was gentle on my face and it was easy to wash off. Although you do have to wait about 15 minutes until rinse off I can say I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Jasmine C.
I love how this product makes your face feel while washing it! There is a tingling senatorial that cools your face and it feels like it’s working but sadly this didn’t do wonders for me. It started to make me break out. I don’t break out easily but I personally wouldn’t recommend!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I really enjoy how this face wash makes my face feel smooth and refreshed. It is the perfect amount of face wash and properties to exfoliate. I really like that it does not dry my skin out and is not to harsh. I have stuck with this face wash for a year since it hit store shelves.
Kristen C.
I love this cleanser! I've tried a lot of different brands and this one is definitely the best by far! I've had to switch out most of my other cleansers, but I've been using this one for awhile now and it's still great! It works great in clearing up skin and keeping it clear.
Abby F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have used many Biore products over the years, and this is by far one of my favorites!! It isn't a very strong product, but it does wonders preventing and clearing up breakouts!! I have sensitive skin and I am in love with this product. I love the smell, and it leaves my skin smelling and feeling and looking great. Truly amazing product.
Grace G.
Atlanta, GA
This product works so well specifically for combination skin with clogged pores. The bursting beads really do a good job exfoliating away dead skin and is a great deal for the results you will see. I recommend this to all my friends who want a charcoal face wash to clear up acne.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?