BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mariam A.
I like how once you start rubbing it on your face it begins to warm up on your skin, leaving a white residue which shows that's it breaking down all the oils leaving your face fresh but not dry in the sense that your skin is breaking. The product is not bad but I would recommend using 1-2 times a week!
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
I had high hopes for this product but it didn't completely live up to all that I had thought. I have a very oily face, but no acne. I have been looking for something to dry it up a bit. This worked well immediately after using, but my skin seemed to go right back to normal within a few hours.
kiana m.
Menomonee falls, WI
Works well to get rid of blackheads and any dirt from the face , didn't seem to clear my acne but I have to say my pores were a lot smaller and my face felt clean . I love the packaging it's cute and clean looking. I would definitely recommend to people with a lot of blackheads or large pores.
Clo 👑.
Orange, NJ
If you never used this before you need to hurry up and try it. It's the bomb.com okayyy. When you put it on your face it just feels so good and it make your skin feel so refreshed and nice. then after your wash it off dry your face then touch your face it feels so soft and amazing!!!!!!
Jasmin A.
La Verne
The way that this product feels on your skin when you first put it on is great. The only down side is if you leave it on for too long it dries out your skin and irritates it. I do not usually have sensitive skin but this product gave my face a pink tone when leaving it on for too long.
Sara J.
Gainesville
Biore's Charcoal Acne Cleanser is a WONDERFUL product. I felt like it cleaned up my face well, and it also has the benefit of the active charcoal without it being like the tight masks that pull at your skin. It is gentle, affordable and most importantly, IT WORKS! I definitely recommend.
Sara P.
Essential for my morning shower to get my face clean and fresh for the day.  Super easy to find in any drug store, and very affordable.  Has a mild tingle sensation and almost minty smell to really wake up your skin.  The pump on the package doesn't clog up like some other cleansers tend to do.
Danielle S.
This is a really great product! I like the smell, the consistency, the results. I got it at Target not too long ago and decided to try it out to help get rid of some unwanted blemishes. It works well and it has a slight tingle/menthol effect on your skin that leaves you feeling refreshed and recharged. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kareli C.
chicago
One of my favorites! worked amazing used so many of these bottles of acne clearing cleanser! did a really good job. i am looking forwards on buying more. gives you a good feeling in your skin when you're using this product. i recommend it to anybody who is looking for a good acne cleanser!!
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Love this product perfect for oily skin.. yes I love how the bottle comes with the pump.. I've used this product already for 8 months.. I'm beyond like this product highly recommend it.. no need improvements
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?